07

CHAPTER SEVEN
COLD

        "So y'all ain't text since?" Jimmy asks his brother.

It had been atleast a week since Jey had gotten Leanne's number and there and been zero texts sent between the two since. He didn't wanna message her as much with nothing to actually say and bringing up random conversations with her in text when she said she'd block him if it wasn't about work. So it made it hard to stay in contact with the woman besides the brief clips of them running into eachother in backstage segments.

Jey let out a huff raising the dumbbells for his shoulder press. "Nah."

"I gotta admit though, I'm impressed you've made it this far, got the convo, her number and a bit of flirty text." Seth nods reciting.

The guys were all at the gym at the next arena in Colorado for house shows. And the next week's episode of raw. So far it was Jey, Jimmy, Seth, Randy, Matt and AJ.

"How much money you made now?" Randy asks after finishing his last set of squats.

"I don't know uce, haven't been counting em'." Jey shrugs.

"AJ, quick math." Seth points at the Georgian native.

The phenomenon man stood there for a second thinking before saying, "you made 10 each for the first interaction so that was 60, then 50 each and it's six of us so that three hundred. So total three hundred and sixty bucks."

"Damn, numbers are going up imagine the five thousand each you'd get if you pull this off." Randy slaps Jey's arm.

Jey didn't react to him deciding on ignoring it, getting up from the bench chair he walked back to the rack putting the 60lbs weights back.

"So what are you gonna do now, oh great girl guru." Matt pretend to bow to joining his hands in a fist and palm open.

"Man get out of here with that alright, we cool, we work together, only thing that allows anything to continue is letting it flow." Jey explains to them.

"If that means not texting in a week, I don't think you should let it flow." Jimmy says making the guys laugh.

"Man shut up, when is the last time you actually hit on a girl." Jey retorts.

"You think Trin don't keep me on my toes, last week she made me give her a home cooked meal as a date." Jimmy defends.

"Uh- huh, yeah, yeah." Jey waves him off.

"Its no joke man, you gotta keep up the effort you make before the relationship, during and after marriage." Jimmy advises.

"Women, they're so hard to please." Matt remarks.

"Hmm, no wonder your wife divorced you." Seth scoffs.

"You know what man, it's a hard thing to go through ok!" Matt huffs walking away.

"Riddle, I was kidding!" Seth follows calling him back.

"Your brother's right Jey, effort is always the key to a woman's heart, if that's what you want, you gotta put in the work." Randy pats his shoulder heading off on his own to continue with workout.