Chapter 9

Clarke opened her eyes, feeling the rain hitting the window and roof of the house. After a quick look, she noticed that she was in the room she occupied in Raven's house. Her head hurt a little and she felt very sleepy, as if she hadn't slept enough. She looked in the direction of the window and immediately missed the sun and the blue sky. Instead, the gray, almost black clouds covered it, along with the fairly strong rain, and the wind that shook the trees.

The truth was that it was ideal to stay in bed and continue sleeping, but she was not in this place on vacation, she remembered, and immediately looked at the time on her wristwatch. It caught her attention to find it on her wrist, and not on the table next to the bed, where she usually put it when she went to bed. It was past nine thirty in the morning and she cursed herself. She sat down and rubbed her face feeling tired, trying to get moving.

She paid attention and realized the silence that reigned in the house, imagining that the sheriff would already be at the police station. At first, she wondered why in hell she didn't wake her up when she saw that she didn't come down for breakfast. But she also thought that Raven had no obligation to do it, nor had they agreed on anything the night before.

As soon as she thought about it, she opened her eyes hugely, while a crazy movie of memories began to be projected in her mind, with all the events of the strange night before. Everything that happened at the Trikru club with the redhead bartender, Jessica. Then, Anya Woodson trying to seduce her since she introduced herself, the little talk they had at a private table and her invitation to dance, which, for some inexplicable reason, Clarke couldn't refuse. The agent had the feeling that she was under the influence of some narcotic. She was sure that they must have put it in her drink, because she felt too loose, excited and even happy moving in the arms of the owner of the club, wanting to do something more than dance in a sensual and provocative way.

And for the end of the weird evening, suddenly, everything stopped, the music changed and the queen, Alexandra Woodson, dressed in black leathers from neck to her feet, made her entrance in all her royalty glory. She wears a long jacket that flamed with her long brown hair, due to the effects of a breeze that Clarke had no idea where it came from. She immediately got hypnotized with the image of Alexandra's elegant and majestic walk, almost in slow motion, before the full view of admiration and respect of those present who even made a path for her.

Clarke was captivated by that majestic entrance, she was not going to deny it, the woman was beautiful and possessed a unique presence, in addition to the power of seduction and even absolute authority. The agent stopped her movements and stood there, almost without breathing, until Alexandra reached her, and after taking her hands she began to move next to her body, to the rhythm of that new song so suggestive, 'Boyfriend', by the young singer, Dove Cameron.

Clarke though that if Anya Woodson had managed to seduce her with her almost erotic dance, Alexandra took the full coronation, because she felt that just by feeling her body glued to her back, and her sensual voice talking on her ear, made her forget even that she was a federal agent investigating a case of multiple homicides. In other words, she managed to excite her to the cord. And when Alexandra asked her what she wanted, Clarke answered her directly and bluntly, mentally, that she only wanted to fuck with her until she couldn't walk.

Bringing it to her mind created a new heat that immediately took over her body, and, especially, her sex. Her cheeks turned red, she took a hand to her face and dropped on the fluffy bed again, with a silly smile on her face, while biting her lower lip.

'What the actually fuck was that Clarke?! How in the hell you could be so stupid and easy? Just like a rookie on the field.' She said at loud very angry with herself.