Prologue Act 3: Song of The Dragon and Freedom

After a two-day break, Makoto informed them that he had fixed up everything with the TV. They would freshen up by washing themselves and then eating breakfast as prepared by Boboiboy, Xiangling, and Thoma. It was a delicious meal as always, and they headed to the record room and prepared to watch another part of the future.

As they were in the room, they saw the TV itself had an upgraded look than the last one. "I guess you upgraded way more than the system, huh?" Light asked as he was impressed by the improvement.

'Yup, the machine itself needed some upgrade as I found out it couldn't handle too much editing from me. So hopefully, there will be fewer glitches appearing in the video.' Makoto thought as everyone headed to their seats and prepared to watch the next part of the future. 'As everyone, prepare to watch, behave yourselves, and prepare to accept the information from the future.'

He pressed the play button, beginning the next part of the future.

Prologue: Act 3

Song of the Dragon and Freedom

After a failed attempt to convince Dvalin, everyone heads to rest as they prepare themselves for the next morning. Boboiboy stretched his arms and got himself freshened up for the day. As he was up early for a routine exercise, he noticed someone was calling him. "Boboiboy?"

He turns around and sees Lumine is already awake, while still feeling sleepy and wearing a dandelion pattern pajamas that the guild prepared for her.

The audience was surprised that she woke up that early, "Oh, boy. I didn't think you would wake up to see him go." Amber teases Lumine about her relationship with Boboiboy, to which she gets embarrassed by that.

"Stop making fun of me!!" Lumine told her, and Amber just chuckled as if she didn't care but made fun of her.

"W-What are you doing up this early?! I thought you would be sleeping for a while." He asked out of genuine surprise, he didn't expect her to wake up this early.

Lumine looked away for a second, to which she immediately answered his question. "I want to train!" Boboiboy (and the audience) was surprised at her reason for waking up.

"Why would you want to train? I thought you could handle yourself."

"I... just want to get stronger." She said, "When we were infiltrating the Fatui's base, I was nearly slashed by one of them. But Lightning came in and rescued me from that."

"You were just letting your guard down. Besides, not everyone expected you to be perfect like Master Diluc or Master Jean."

"He's right about that. Some of your strength was sealed by that unknown god, it won't matter how much you screw up in the mission." Diluc said, to which Jean agreed with him.

"You've just started your journey to finding your brother. Everyone always gotta start somewhere." Lumine was a little happy, that's what Diluc and Jean thought, which she needed.

"But I feel like a burden if I don't train. So, please!" She bows to him, which honestly surprises him (and the rest of the personalities). "You're an expert in using your Anemo, can you teach me?"

"P-Please, don't bow to me. We're friends." She stood up and Boboiboy was happy to see it. "I'll train with you, but get dressed and wash up! Otherwise, I'll leave you behind." He points to her pajamas, which surprises her because she forgot she was still wearing them.

The audience got a good chuckle out of it, which embarrassed Lumine heavily.

-Mini Timeskip-

After Lumine dresses up in her own dress, she prepares for training with Boboiboy as he waits outside of the guild. "So, are you ready?"