Chapter Galaxy: BBB Movie 2 Part 3

Even after the scenes had ended, Ei was still feeling some despair back in her heart. She could tell someone was disappearing in her heart and it was someone that had survived with little to no chance.

"Getting moody again, Raiden Shogun?" She snapped out of it as Thunderstorm was the one who asked her. "You've been at a loss for what? A 100 years? That's already a long time from your loss."

"But I can't just forget about them! Those memories are precious to me!"

"Then don't forget them!" He told her as he looked at the screen, "Remember those memories by respecting the wishes of your friends, not locking yourself into a room full of eternity nonsense. It keeps getting old hearing this reason again."

Ei was supposed to feel taken aback by this, but she doesn't feel that. All she felt was... ashamed(?) Is that what her heart is telling her? She ashamed herself of what she became after the Archon War.

The Raiden Shogun doesn't know the answer as she couldn't figure it out for herself. Ei noticed the video was about the changing scene, and she kept her composure as she waited for the next scene to happen.

-Back to Boboiboy-

The boys are on the edge of the mountain. Gopal is lying down while Boboiboy looks at the sunset as they are taking a rest in their training.

"Will we ever complete our training, BoBoiBoy?" Gopal asked.

"Hmm. Beats me..." He said as he was unsure about it.

"We keep failing no matter how many times we try." Gopal stood up and noticed Boboiboy, who was thinking about something. "Hey, what's on your mind?"

"I wonder... What are Yaya, Ying, and Fang up to right now?" Boboiboy said in a worried tone.

"That's what you're thinking? You should focus on our constant failures. Because if we start thinking about them..." Gopal tried to be serious but he started crying, "We're going to miss them!"

"I want to go home! I want to go home, BoBoiBoy!" Gopal hugged Boboiboy as he cried.

The audience started to feel bad for them as they still didn't know what happened to them despite they already knew about it.

"Is... Is this what Boboiboy felt like? Missing his home and his friends?" Lumine questions the feeling in question as she couldn't help but relate to him.

"Me too, Gopal! Me too!" Boboiboy hugged him back as they started crying.

They stopped crying as they got more determined, "Let's finish our training, BoBoiBoy! The faster we get it done, - the faster we can go back!" Gopal told him.

"Let's do it!" Boboiboy stood up as they clenched their hands together.

-BoBoiBoy Movie 2 OST || Fire & Water - Faizal Tahir play-

The Next Day...

"Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh

Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh (hey!)"

The audience heard the music playing in the background and it was something else, "That's an interesting music playing." Yun Jin said, with Xinyan nodding in agreement.

She saw the music itself as a motivation to work harder, which she appreciates hearing with her own ears.

The boys suit up and are ready to train again.

"Sometimes I wanna be like everybody. But there are times I wanna be somebody."

The boys start running in the morning with Adu Du and Probe running ahead.