Prologue Interlude: Journey to The Southwest

After over 10 minutes had passed, Boboiboy was already split into seven of himself and was carrying a tray of special hot chocolates that they could carry. Everyone saw the special hot chocolates, to which the newcomers were getting their curiosity high as they wondered about the taste of his drink making.

"This seems like a very interesting drink," Yelan said, with Yanfei nodding as liked the look of the hot chocolate as well.

"Well, let's have a taste, shall we?" Baizhu said before all of them drank the special hot chocolate that Boboiboy made for them.

Once the drink entered their mouths, the chocolate hit their tongues and they felt the taste and sweetness of the drink. They can't comprehend their reaction to the hot chocolate as this was one of the best things they ever have tasted in their entire life.

"W-What a fascinating drink!" Xianyun said as her eyes filled with stars and couldn't contain her smile.

Ganyu smiles at her reaction, "Of course! After all, Boboiboy's grandfather was the one who invented this hot chocolate." Shenhe nods as she continues drinking.

Yanfei continues drinking with a smile on her face, "What a warm feeling from this drink." She could feel some warmth along with comfort like her loving grandma.

Yelan was simply smiling as she drank her hot chocolate, 'His grandfather must have been a skilled cook.'

As Baizhu drinks his hot chocolate, he turns to Qiqi and sees she has already finished it. "That was fast." Qiqi turns away in embarrassment as she doesn't want to admit that she likes the special hot chocolate.

Yaoyao was gulping heavily on the special hot chocolate as she couldn't believe that this special drink was very sweet and tasty.

After everyone finishes their special hot chocolate, Makato comes in with the news. 'Looks like everyone here has been enjoying themselves.'

"You know it," Amber said.

'Then let's continue off where the future left us off.' He said as he inserted the video into the machine.

The camera starts up, showing the footage of the trio (Boboiboy, Lumine, and Paimon) saying goodbye to Lisa, Jean, and Amber as they're about to leave. "Looks like this will be a goodbye," Amber said as she was sad seeing them go.

"Come on, we will revisit Mondstadt once we have the time," Boboiboy tells her.

"He's right, Amber. They will be visiting us again from time to time." Jean said, agreeing with Boboiboy. Amber smiles and nods as they do have a point.

"It's a shame that Kaeya and Master Diluc aren't here," Lumine said as Paimon nodded in their absence.

"Well, Diluc is very busy with the business after the incident involving Dvalin. As for Kaeya, I'm sure he gives his condolences before you guys leave." Lisa said as she had a clear idea of where those two went.

Diluc and Kaeya simply nod as they agree with Lisa on their whereabouts.

They smile at that, hoping that it would be the case for them. They shook each other's hands as a goodbye before the trio started leaving Mondstadt and heading to their next destination, Liyue. Amber waves them goodbye as they continue walking off into the news horizon.

Prologue: Interlude

Journey to The Southwest

-Timeskip-

The trio had been walking for over 20 Minutes, fighting against Slimes and Hilichurls that came their way. As they continue their journey, they are having a conversation about what happened back at Dvalin's Lair.