Chapter 1 Act 1: Of the Land Amidst Monoliths

On a brand new day, everyone was already waking up from their sleep and taking a refreshing bath. The breakfast was delicious as they were made by three (or ten?) chefs that were in the house. It was something everyone enjoyed very much as they needed an appetite after every night's rest.

The audience went back into the room as they headed into their seats, 'Glad everyone is freshened up for this day. Now it continues where the last video left off, so consider this as a clarification.'

"Understood," Xianyun said as she prepared her glasses and watched the video with her own eyes.

The camera starts rolling as Boboiboy, Lumine, and Paimon step into Liyue Harbor for the first time. "Wow, this place looks a lot better in person!" Boboiboy was amazed while looking around.

"It is definitely cool around in Liyue, plus the buildings and the people are amazing," Lumine added.

"If you wanna find the Geo Archon, this is the only chance you'll get all year." Paimon told them, "Guess it's a great thing Venti brought it up earlier, otherwise, we definitely would've missed this year's Rite of Descension."

'Yeah, definitely.' Everyone thought (including Rex Lapis himself) that it would be proven difficult for the three of them to try to find the Geo Archon after the Rite of Descension.

"Do you know when it is?" Lumine asked

Paimon immediately touches her head to think, "Uhh. might be today... might also be tomorrow..." They deadpanned looking at her, "Look, we're already in Liyue so let's go ask some of the locals."

Before they go, she just realizes something, "Oh, right. About the Geo Archon, "Morax"... Did you know? The Mora that we use is named after this god. But it's seen as impolite for people from outside Liyue to refer to the Geo Archon by that name. So we should refer to the Geo Archon by the name Rex Lapis, as the people of Liyue do."

Boboiboy and Lumine nod as they take mental notes about politeness.

Inside Boboiboy's mind, all of them take notes on using the name Rex Lapis in case they were talking about the Geo Archon as they don't want to be impolite to him.

'Once I meet Morax, I think I should ask him. He may know Hang Kasa's Crystal element. I have already asked Venti about Kuputeri's Tempest element but didn't get any answers from Tempest element power.' Boboiboy thought as they walked around the town to ask the locals of Liyue some questions.

Zhongli looks away, 'Unfortunately, the answer you're looking for isn't what you think, boy.' He thought to himself that the Crystal Element was something he didn't know himself.

Chapter 1: Act 1

Of The Lands Amidst Monoliths

It wasn't an easy task as getting to know the time was proven difficult for them. Boboiboy even went to the Liyue's Adventurers Guild for an answer, but Katheryn told him that she didn't know when the Rite of Descension was, which was disappointing to them (and the audience).

Then they meet the lady named Linlang, who manages to give them an answer. "Rite of Descension... Oh yeah, that reminds me, isn't that today? Once a year, Rex Lapis bestows upon his divine prediction, guiding us on how to run LIyue for the coming year. Last year it was the Yuheng of the Liyue Qixing that was given the honor of asking for divine prediction."

"Liyue Qixing?" Boboiboy and Lumine questioned until Paimon spoke up.

"Ooh! Paimon knows this one! Mondstadt is to freedom as Liyue is to contracts. Liyue has a strong focus on business and trade. The Liyue Qixing - the seven leaders of the seven enterprises of Liyue - hold true control over Liyue."