7. Flirt with me

Jungkook's POV

"Hey..! Hey..! Wake up bunny. It's 6."

Who is bunny?

I try to move my limbs but I can't. A heavy weight is holding me in place. I let out a groan and rub my face against the pillow. But the pillow strangely feels hard and it beats like a drum. And then I hear someone laugh while somebody runs their fingers through my hair, softly stroking it.

"Mom!" I flinch open my eyes.

"I'm not your mom."

"Shit!"

"That's the first thing you say after waking up, Jungkookie?" Taehyung frowns at me and then stares into my eyes.

"W..What?"

"Your eyes look brighter in the morning."

"Uh...oh.." He likes my eyes? But he got such alluring eyes!

 I stare back at his eyes and he smiles at me, stroking my hair again.

"You know what, you really are a hard sleeper. You didn't even hear the alarm. Are you always like this or today you got particularly comfy that you didn't want to wake up?"

"No! It's not! L..leave me," I struggle against his chest, trying to free myself.

He chuckles and takes his hands away that were previously wrapped around my waist. I quickly move away from him and turn around, feeling my cheeks heat up.

"Jungkookah, get up already! We need to reach downstairs in half an hour. I don't think you'll be able to finish your makeup and fix your hair and titties properly if you sleep any longer."

Shit!

I jump up from the bed and rush in the direction of the bathroom. I hear him laugh as I barge into the bathroom and close the door behind me.

Gosh! That was so embarrassing!

I sigh looking at my red face in the mirror whilst grabbing my toothbrush and paste.

How did I sleep so long? I even slept on the bus yesterday. He only went to sleep after 2 Am and he still managed to wake up before me!

I quickly brush my teeth and wash my face before getting out of the bathroom, letting Taehyung go in to do his business there. I look at my phone and it's 6:10. That means I got only twenty minutes to get ready.

I grab one of Chun Hee's dresses from my bag along with other accessories and proceed to change before Taehyung gets out of the bathroom. I quickly take my t-shirt off and try to wear the bra. But then I can't hook it up. Yesterday Ye Jun helped me with it.

Shit! How to do this? I guess I will have to hook it from the front and spin it.

Just when I'm about to do it, the bathroom door clicks open and Taehyung steps out, only to start laughing, looking at me.

"Stop laughing! You finished brushing your teeth so fast?" I ask.

"Forgot to grab my face wash."

"Then grab it and go back inside!"

"Need my help with that?" he asks with a stupid smirk whilst pointing at it.

"No!"

But he has already started walking towards me with that smug smirk plastered across his face.

"No! Stop there!" I almost shout at him as he reaches near. I was only wearing his short shorts.

"Shh..bunny, I'm only trying to help you. Turn around. Let hyung help," he says snatching the thing from my hand. After all, I know there is no use in protesting to this guy, so I just do as he says and let him help me with hooking it.