-----> hot tub

You and Theo have been dating for a while now, but with exams and tests you've had barely anytime to see each other.

Hogwarts had recently installed a hot tub outside, it was closed but deciding you needed to calm down you snuck down and uncovered the large tub.

Stripping down into your bathing suit you had put on underneath your clothes you slipped into the pool the water forming around you you closed your eyes, the heat relaxing your body.

After a few minutes you hear slight movement behind you, not thinking much of it until a hand slides across your shoulder, you look up and Theo looks down on you, a smirk present on his face as he examines your body.

"Are you just gonna watch me like a creep, or are you gonna get in" you pat the spot next to you, he chuckles and strips into his boxers, sinking next to you he kisses your cheek, you look at him and kiss him properly, he holds your face his lips taking over yours.

You go on your knees and sit on his lap, your crotch meeting his, he groans into your mouth as you move against him.

His hands wonder your body aimlessly, sliding down and gripping your ass hard you gasp lightly and he laughs breathlessly, his hand going up to undo your bikini top, once it's gone he kisses down your neck one hand on your waist, the other on your cheek and he sucks and bites your neck.

He slides down his boxers and your bottoms leaving you both completely naked "here? You sure" you laugh awkwardly "don't worry baby, you'll be ok" he whispers softly in your ear, he moves his hard cock towards your entrance pushing in slowly as you sink down on him, your eyes shut as you start to ride him slowly, breathless moans leave your lips and hidden groans leak from his mouth "Theo" your moan, your voice as quiet as a mouse, for only him to hear.

In a quick motion he turns you over, pulling out of you and bending you over the side, he pulls your hips on him and holds you as he guides himself in and out of you "f-fuck" he cries, pleasure taking over his body, your moans get louder and he bends over you slightly and covers your mouth "I know baby just hold on for me, cmon" he shutters, struggling to keep you and himself quiet.

The splashing of water gets more violent as he speeds up, your eyes roll back and you practically scream against his hand, your head collapsing and letting it hang as you bite your lip trying to stay quiet, "Theo please" you don't even know what your begging for but you continue, Theo kisses your back and presses his hand on your stomach, bending over your back again and whispering "feel that baby" you groan and the unexpected pressure increasing the pleasure by a million "that's me baby, you like that don't you" he groans "no one else but you huh, fuck" his hips start to studder and his hand falls from your stomach, your moans bounce from the castles walls and you both come, he collapses on you and stays inside you for a minute before pulling you ontop of him, holding you close and kissing your chest "lets go baby, they're probably on their way now" you both laugh and go back to your dorm before they catch you.