CHAPTER I

SONG TITLE:escape from skull shores ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

[Name] was exited, it's the last day of school and spring break has just started when the last period ended.

The young siren sat next to a male Frankenstein while a painter scribbled om the canvas. A few other monsters stood next to the booth waiting for the two monsters.

❝now that it's officially spring break, what should we do?❞ the young Frankenstein asked, catching the sirens interest. The girls face showed visible confusion.

❝oh! I haven't thought of it❞ the female pouted, the Frankenstein noticed and grew flustered over the cute face she unintentionally made.

❝well, I planned on going to meet me folks down under, how do you guy's feel about visiting with me?❞ the light blue salt sea monster asked

however the question puzzled a certain wolf. ❝That's good for you and [name]. Some of us can't breathe underwater.❞ the wolf pointed out. The mummy agreed.

❝that's a good point❞ he added, examining his nails. The siren turned to the mummy and wolf, ❝there's actually an island above the underwater city, we could go there❞ the siren corrected.

The sea monster nodded. The other monsters face relaxed a bit, Dacian leaned against a pole next to the booth, his face flushed pink. He sighed thinking of an island vacation with the female siren.

He imagined multiple versions of the girl serving him hand and foot. ❝oh Dacian, your skin is so smooth-❞ the siren complimented while rubbing sunscreen on his light pink hands.

He smiled at the girl, another version of the girl held a silver platter with a glass of lemonade ❝Dacian, would you like another glass of lemonade?❞ the girl asked.

Dacian used his free hand to pull his glasses down, he smirked at the girl ❝of course, my dear❞ he purred, the girl giggled while blush spreading on her face.

She handed him the glass, his hand graced hers as he grabbed the glass from her. She dreamily sighed and fainted ❝A manster can get used to this❞

❝Dacian!❞ He flinched at his named being yelled by the tall wolf. ❝Are you in?❞ the same wolf asked, Dacian was a bit embarrassed at how he was caught in his daydream.

❝oh..um yeah!❞ he added a awkward chuckle to ease his nervousness. The painter gave Franklin the finished product.

❝oh that's clawsome!❞ the wolf commented. Tiny bolts of electricity zapped out of the young Frankenstein's neck screws, showing his clear excitement.

The group continued walking through the carnival. ❝oh! Lagoon, did you ask Gil if he can come?❞ [name] asked. The said male scrunched his face. He never knew how the siren became close with the fresh water sea monster.

Lagoon did hate the bond they shared, Lagoon guessed he hated how close they were because of him also being a sea creature so they had more things to relate to.

❝oh, guess I forgot❞ the boy rolled his eyes while shrugging his shoulder. ❝Don't worry I can tell him❞the siren reassured.

❛dumb fresh water freak-❜

ꜰʀɪɢʜᴛꜱ

Currently- [name] sat next Christian, holding a drink in hand. ❝so, [name]❞ he placed his glass on the small table in between the two monsters.

❝I'm thinking when we get back we could hang out a bit?❞ he asked, when [name] first arrived at the school he thought she was quite weird.

With closer inspection he found her company a little welcoming. ❝by hanging out do you mean you shopping for clothes while I tag along?❞

Christian chuckled at the comment. ❝you know me so well❞ [name] looked behind her. She noticed Gil slouching over the boat railing. Christian followed her line of sight.

Once he noticed her looking at Gil, he grew irritated. ❛why is she more interested in him? What's with this guy!❜ he thought, he squeezed the glass in his hand nearly cracking it. She got up and walked to the monster.

❝Gil?❞ the fresh water monster turned to he girl now next to him. ❝oh, [name]. Thanks for inviting me❞ Gil thanked. The girl softly smiled. ❝no problem❞

the girl notices his uneasiness ❝Are you alright?❞she asked, really concerned about the male. ❝if I'm being honest not really❞ he answered honestly.

His sulking increased. The girl placed a reassuring hand on his shoulder. ❝mind telling me what's wrong?❞ the girl softly spoke.

❝I just feel like I'm not welcomed on this trip❞ he said, hinting at the glares he received the wole boat ride. ❝But I invited you❞ the girl reminded the boy.

❝well I know you don't mind me here it's just them❞ he said tilting his head in the groups direction. The girl looked at the others seeing them quickly switch their attention on other things.

❝never mind them, they'll come around❞ the girl comforted. The boy seemed unsure of the girls words. ❝Hey, before it was just Lagoon and I, the point is it takes time for friendships to grow❞

the boy smiled at the girl, she returned the gesture. Lagoon frowned. Since [name] left her seat, Lagoon took it. ❝I don't understand why he had to join us❞ Christian said. In honesty Lagoon, Strongly dislike Gil.

He knew [name] first compared to all of them. They lived in the same underwater city.

❝I agree mate.❞ Christian scoffed. ❛❛it's sad that such a beautiful voice has to be wasted on that❞ Chrstian took a sip of his drink. Lagoon stared at Christian. ❝harsh words❞ Lagoon said.

❝please that's the nicest thing I would say.❞ Christian corrected. ❝kraken!❞ the loud screech of the siren alerted everyone on the boat.

The large orange tentacles wrapped around the boat. The boat rocked causing most of the monster to fall. [Name] and Gil held onto the boat railing, [name] blood ran cold.

The broken wood pieces didn't go unnoticed by the fresh water monster. The sirens hands slipped off the railing due to the water that was splased on the boat.

Panic increased in the other monsters seeing [name] sliding of the boat. Gil rushed to grab the girls hand, but his reaction time was a second late.

ꜰʀɪɢʜᴛꜱ-