CHAPTER VI

SONG TITLE:Escape from skull shores⁶

°what is this dick doing here?°

It——took Aria awhile to settle into the modern society rules but, she managed to fit right in at Monster high.

ʻʻ so how's your day been going, mate?0ʼʼ Lagoon asked the purple Monster ʻʻI mean, it's going to be awhile to get used to all this but, I've never felt so comfortable in my whole lifeʼʼ Aria admitted.

I wrapped my arm around her ʻʻWell as long as your comfortableʼʼ Aria's face flushed. ʻʻHeh, everyone has just been so nice and welcoming to me. I haven't been agitated onceʼʼ Aria smiled at me, I smiled back.

Headmistress Bloodgood's voice rung from the speakers ʻʻAttention students—ʼʼ Aria started screaming, moving around frantically ʻʻPlease gather in the auditoriumʼʼ I patted Aria's back to ease her panic.

°°°

All Monster high students were now gathered in the auditorium, awaiting Headmistress' announcement. ʻʻI've calls this assembly to welcome you back from spring break and I have a special treat for you, A presentation on tolerance.ʼʼ

I glanced at Claws who sat next to me as he glanced back ʻʻWithout further a do, I give you—ʼʼ A man obnoxiously burst through the wooden doors,

startling Evergreen students. ʻʻGreetings boys, ghouls, and monsters of all ages. Breef moment, I will provide for you a show of such colossal proportions. A sight of such epic magnitudeʼʼ the man jumped around.

Some students found him boring while others were just weirded our ʻʻ Anyone who bare witness to this will not be the sameʼʼ his cane shooted glitter around the auditorium. ʻʻpoor janitorsʼʼ I whispered to Claws, he chuckled

Dacian tapped Claws on the shoulder ʻʻHey, does this guy seem a little familiar to you?ʼʼ He asked ʻʻ Yeah, but where from...ʼʼ he trailed off.

ʻʻFirst I just wanted to say what a special place you have here at Monster high, what an outstanding collection of odditiesʼʼ the Las part of his sentence didn't sit right with me,

I'm sure it didn't sit right with a variety of students here. ʻʻ Each and every one of you are magnificent specimens!ʼʼ one of my eyebrows rise

ʻʻSpecimen! Who is this dude?ʼʼ Clawd asked, offended by the man's usage of words. The man wrapped an arm around Heath.

His hair busted into flames due to the surprisingly lack of space from the grown man ʻʻLook a boy who lights on fire ʼʼThe man put his cane up to his head, the tip of the cane setting on fire. He moved on to Amir.

He held the flame up to him, Amir froze the burning flame and turned away from he man disgusted by his actions ʻʻ And look a boy who can freeze anything he touchesʼʼ

He showed his cane with the frozen flame at the tip of it to the crowd. ʻʻ I don't think that's appropriate behavior sir. This lector his not promoting tolerance!ʼʼ Headmistress spoke. ʻʻ perhaps I miss spoken, Intolerance.ʼʼ As the speech continued on he kept getting more disrespectful. ʻʻYet, the most unusual specimen of them all is right hereʼʼ The man pointed his cane at Aria,

I couldn't see her face yet I can tell she was getting angrier by the second. ʻʻIsn't that right, you look like you feel right at home don't you?ʼʼ His focus was directly on Aria ʻʻWell that's because they haven't seen the real youʼʼ Aria rushed off her seat to calm herself in the corner of the auditorium.

ʻʻThat is enough, I want you out of this school Immediately!ʼʼ Headmistress protested. The man turned towards the woman.

ʻʻBut, Headmistress Bloodgood, the real show is about to start ʼʼ The man rushed to Aria's side ʻʻYou feel angry and scared son's cha' Aria?ʼʼ The man teasingly asked. ʻʻYou ready to give these good folks a showʼʼ He pressed His cane on her Chin, pushing her head up.

She pushed him back which caused him to stumble a bit, the weird disguise fell off of his face showing who he truly is. ʻʻFarnum!ʼʼ I screamed, the wolf siblings linded up ready to fight the man

ʻʻI've seen all I need to seeʼʼ Claws said, cracking his knuckles—— His younger siblings, Hawleen and Clawd behind him. Farnum pulled out a dog whistle and blew in it.

All three of them covered their ears and whined from the harsh ringing. Duece stood up, he pulled down his sunglasses in attempt to turn Farnum into stone.

A mirror popped from his cane and reflected Duece's stone powers onto him, in result he turned himself into stone. Farnum used light to blind the Vampires

ʻʻHe's prepared for everything!ʼʼ Dacian worryingly said to me. Farnum turned back towards Aria, his voice was lower so his words were incoherent——

Whatever he said caused Aria to turn into her beast form. Shrieks and screams filled the room, Monsters were running out to avoid  any falling parts of the ceiling.

Everyone excluding I were outside of Monster high, everyone's eyes seemed to be glued onto the beast. I frantically looked around the large crowd, I noticed a certain Frankenstein missing ʻʻwheres—where's Franklin?ʼʼ I turned to the nearest monster near me, he shrugged.

Aria climbed to the top of the school with Franklin in her hand, erupting more screams amongst the crowd. Aria's movements were still, it seemed Franklin was talking to her.

Thankfully whatever Franklin said helped a lot, she placed down gently and shifted back to herself—Farnum was on the other side.

From this distance its hard to hear anything but, Kipling stood in front of Farnum. He took of the bag on his head ʻanymore surprises?' I spoke to soon, Kipling grabbed Farnum and tossed him across the courtyard.

Farnum Landed in the old  carnival area, The ride dumped feathers onto him which stuck on him due to the sludge.

Farnum was soon taken away by animal control, relief was all I felt.

Headmistress Bloodgood announced an extra long spring beak due to the damage of the school, cheers erupted.

I was startled by a tap on my shoulder. I turned my attention to Lagoon ʻʻI wanted to ask you somethingʼʼ Lagoon tried his hardest to keep eye contact ʻʻyeah?ʼʼ he fiddled with his fingers

ʻʻI was wondering if I can take you out smsometime? Blush crept on my face ʻʻuh—I would love to but,  I already promised Claws...ʼʼ I trailed off.

Lagoon looked lost in thought ʻʻYou know what? It's not a problemʼʼ He warmly smiled, he walked off to wherever he went. I couldn't help but, feel bad about my rejection.

'What do I do?'

ꜰʀɪɢʜᴛꜱ