🎀We have a sleepover🎀

💪Walker's pov💪

"HOLY SHIT" we hear McKenna scream from the hallway.

I instinctively pin y/n down with my arm so she can't get up. 

"Stay here." I tell her. She pushes up on my arm, but she's not really to strong due to getting you know...drugged.

"H-huh? It's McKenna I have to go see what happened." She says in a confused tone.

Well shit,  I feel awful about making out with her earlier now.  Well not gonna lie that felt good at hell-I just feel bad that I didn't even think about her being drugged.

Then she told me she loved me.

My gosh, this girls too precious to be drugged.

"Y/n, you're drugged. Stay here." I tell her.

She stops pushing on my arm so I assume she's gonna listen to me. But when I move my arm she springs up and gets to the door

"FUCK, Y/N-" I jump up as she goes into the hallway.

"Oh my gosh." I hear her say.

I hurry out there behind her.

"Oh, gosh." I say

The keycard reader has been completely ripped off her room.

"I'm gonna all hotel security." McKenna says

"They also ripped apart y/n's, but then turned her whole room over." I say and take y/n's hand in mine.

"Okay, that's...not good." Aryan says.

"Y/n and I are gonna hit up security. You two stay here." McKenna says. Y/n let's go of my hand and starts to walk like she's fine. But I know her and her body, so I know she's not. I see her knees wobble a bit.

After they walk away I look at Aryan "can we talk for a minute?" I ask him

"Yeah, sure dude. My room or yours?" He asks me.

(Y'all wtf I feel like I'm writing about them swapping bodies bc I hardly write for Walker 😭

ILL DO A SPECIAL CHAPTER ABT THAT GUYS 🙀🙀🙀)

"Let's do mine, already open." I say and we go in. I shut the door behind us and we sit down on the couch in my room.

"What's wrong?" Aryans asks me. "You don't look too good." He looks concerned for me.

(FUCK YOU GUYS ISTG THIS IS A Y/N WALKER BODY SWAP I  CANT DO THIS 😭)

"I feel like a took advantage of y/n when she was drugged earlier." I say and look at the floor.

"WHAT?! Dude!" He pauses. "Okay, explain because I'm older and I'm taking this out of context. What'd you do?" He asks.

"I had to go check on her room so I was giving her a kiss and-and then she grabbed my face....and so obviously we kept kissing-nothing like bad though you know, clothes were on- and then next thing you know my tongues halfway into her mouth and I realized she's messed up and she's not thinking, and I'm not thinking either! And I feel awful about it." I say and look up at him.

"Did she seem confused about what you were doing?" He asks me.

"No, she started it so she knew." I say back.

"Was she like...enjoying it? Like was she happy?" He asks

"Oh yeah, one hundred percent." I say confidently

"You didn't take advantage of her then. I've seen you guys kissing before...it's not like that was the first time, dude. You're good. It would have been if she was all confused and sloppy and stuff. Moving on-who the fuck is trying to break into McKenna and y/n's rooms?!" He says.

"I-I don't know, but it's weird. Why don't you and Kenna have a sleepover tonight...and y/n can stay in my room. That way both of their rooms can get locks put back on." I suggest 

"Good idea, good idea." He says "since when do you call her Kenna?" He laughs.

"Oh fuck-y/n like bluetoothed her vocabulary to mine." We laugh.

Just then McKenna swings my door open. I see y/n behind her.

"What's up besties" she says and walks in, y/n following behind her.

"Hey y'all!" Y/n waves. She's still in that pretty red dress from earlier. I look her over. I love everything about her. Her hairs the prettiest colour I've ever seen, her face? God spent extra time making it beautiful. Her body is downright flawless too. Her personality is the best. Her hands fit in mine like no other. Oh my gosh how did we ever fight.

I love that girl.

"So, what's going on with the locks?" Aryans voice snaps me out of it.

"Yeah, they gonna fix them?" I chime in.

"They're making all the people on our floor get different kinds or something...I dunno." McKenna says.

"The cards go by floor, so everyone not inducing us on this floor is being moved to different rooms or getting completely different cards." Y/n explains in more detail.

"Okay, McKenna do you wanna sleep in my room tonight? And y/n do you wanna sleep in Walkers?" Aryans asks.

"YESSS SLEEPOVERR" McKenna exclaims

"Yeah, sure!" Y/n says when she says this I see her knees buckle and she quickly sits down on my bed. 

"What time is it anyway?" She asks

I check my phone "12:39 am" I say and look up.

"Okay-wow, that's LATE." McKenna says and yawns. "Should we go to sleep now?" She directs this to Aryan.

"Oh, probably." He yawns too. "Catch ya tomorrow Walker and y/n!" He says as they walk out.

"Bye!" McKenna says to us.

"Bye bye!" Y/n waves. Aw, that was cute. Does she even realize she's cute?

The door shuts and she immediately runs into the bathroom.