Chapter ten

(Sorry this is kinda just chapter 9 pt2, I'll write more to make up for it soon! <3)

He removes his hand from in between my legs and begins to pull down his boxers, exposing his large erection. He holds it in his hand, giving it a few pumps before leaning down and rubbing it teasingly over my clit.

"Stop teasing me" I whisper and he chuckles, "so impatient baby" he coos then begins to slowly push into me, making me let out a loud moan and wrap my arms around his back some much needed support.

Rafes breathing is heavy as he begins to pick up the pace, making me moan louder and grab onto him harder, but every time I think he's found his rhythm, he begins to fuck me harder and faster.

My nails are digging into his back as I let out loud moans, and he begins to groan. The only sound filling the room is us and the sound of him pounding into me which just turns me on more.

He brings his hand down and begins to rub my clit as he fucks me, making me feel a whole new wave of pleasure.

"Fuck rafe" I moan out as I feel the pressure building up inside of me, "do you like that baby?" He grunts out while breathing heavily.

"y-yeah" I moan out, my breathing shaky. I'm starting to feel my body begin to tense up and my back begin to arch at the pending climax. "I'm going to cum" I moan, making him thrust harder into me, "me too" he groans out. 

After I hear him say this, my orgasm hits and I let out loud moans, "fuck... oh god" I mumble as my body experiences this high, pleasure flowing through my entire body intensely.

He's still pumping into me, until I feel him tense up inside of me and cum, letting out a loud groan as he does so. "Fuck" he groans as he collapses onto me, his Sweaty chest pressed against mines.

After a few minutes of catching his breath he gets off of me, pulling himself out of me and putting his boxers back on. I watch him walk to his bathroom and grab a cloth to clean me up with.

I smile weakly as he leans over my body and cleans up the mess that's leaked onto my inner thighs.

"Thanks" i mutter, tiredness hitting me after all of that, and the fact that it's turning 12:30am now.

When he gets back into bed he pulls me into his arms and strokes my hair gently as my head rests on his chest.

"Goodnight" I mumble as my eyes begin to flutter closed, he kisses my head then leans his head back against the pillow. "goodnight beautiful" he whispers, then shuts his eyes to sleep.