II

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

@ynophelia posted on her story

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

my brother y/b/n is the worst driver in the world. he recently got his drivers license and now drives my anywhere.

i was going to brady and connors house to hang out with the group. momona couldnt join us sadly but we were gonna see her in new york at the premiere in a few days.

"what if i turn back around?" my brother continued ranting about how he wanted to go back home. i havent been listening since i was too caught up in my thoughts.

"no! we are almost there. please y/b/n." i sighed. he always said he wanted his drivers license and drive anywhere but since he got it all he does is whining about it.

"mhm. 10 bucks."

"shut up!" i laughed as i slapped his shoulder.

i had a good relationship with my brother.
he always helps me in situations where im nervous and knows my secrets.

"oh wait turn left! were here." i said as he made the turn into the street. i noticed brady and connors house and my brother stopped in front if the house.

i immediately noticed xochitl and walker in the kitchen window as they chased each other. i smiled at them and got out of the car not before giving my brother a hug.

"i will see you tomorrow okay?" he said as i got out.

"yessir. 12 pm here right?" i laughed as we did our handshake. the famous brother sister handshake almost every siblings has.

"yes. have fun y/n/n." he smiled as he drove away. i turned around and rang the doorbell.

the door slung open and infront of me was walker. his forehead was a little bit sweaty, probably from xochitl chasing him.

"what did you do?" i laughed as he breathed heavily infront of me.

"made a wrong comment. xochitl started chasing me." he explained as i walked into the house and put my bags down. he closed the front door.

"anyway im glad you are here." he smiled.

"so am i." walker and i turned our head to the sound of voice.

brady.

my smile brightened immediately and i gave him a big hug. "hey there. havent seen you in a long time."