IV

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

♥︎ liked by vancityreynolds and 1

♥︎ liked by vancityreynolds and 1.032.297 others

@filmatic: #EliteAcademy 's first two episodes are gonna be played in the cinema in NewYork in four hours! We are gonna livestream for the red carpet en the interviews in two hours🔥

👤: @eliteacademy

view all 162k comments

@username: the live better be free

@username: I CANT WAIT
↳@username: its coming so close WHAT

@username: the trailer alone made me so excited i cant wait for the first two episodes!!

@username: hulu??
↳@filmatic: yes and disney+ aswell.
they confirmed it last week.

@username: how many letters in devoured??? ↳@username: ATEEE

@username: the cast and series lives in my head rent free😭

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

"im so nervous" i said as me, momona and xochitl were getting our makeup and hair done while we were dressed. 

"you are gonna do amazing. we all are. its gonna be fun!" momona smiled as her mascara was put on.

"the interview is gonna be my worst nightmare!!" i whined and accidentally moved a little bit. "oops sorry.."

my makeup artist laughed and continued to do my makeup. after our makeup and hair was done we put on our heels and were gonna met up with the guys at the car to go to the premiere.

i saw walker and mason approach us but didnt see brady yet. he appeared from behind connor. connor would go with us but not on the red carpet since he isn't in the series but he joined brady for his trip.

my cheeks turned red again. he looked so good. he was wearing a black suit and it fitted him perfectly.

i smiled at the guys because all their outfits were amazing.

"you girls look amazing!" walker said as we walked to the car. me and brady both stayed behind a bit.

"y/n.. you look beautiful." brady grinned and gave me a hug. i smiled at his comment.

"thanks brady, you don't look too bad yourself." i giggled as we reached the car.

he put a hand on my back as i stepped into the car. he jumped in after me and sat next to me.

the ride to the premiere was very loud. we were all very nervous for the people to see our first two episodes.

brady and i sat in silence next to each other and our knees kept touching. but i didn't pull away and he also didn't.