X

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

@ynophelia posted on her story:

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

after we hang out for the day we had a reservation at a cute restaurant. momona, xochitl and i were getting ready in our hotelroom.

"shall i wear this or that outfit?" i said as i showed them both my options.

"this one"
"definitely that one"

"yeah i cant do anything with that" i said as i giggled. i decided i would go with option one. it was a black top with a simple jeans and a vest together with my black shoes.

i curled my hair and did a simple makeup look and finished just on the right time. we took the elevator downstairs and walked into the big hall.

i saw brady, connor, mason and walker already sitting at the table since they didnt need so much time as we do.

we approached them and sat down.

"took you long enough what the." walker said. i sat down on the other side of brady. he smiled at me as he held the eyecontact.

i straightened my back and put my hair behind my ears. i smiled back at him as i checked my insta quickly as the others checked the menu.

i put my phone away. "can i check?" i said to walker as he handed me the menu. we both looked at it.

"what are you gonna eat?" i asked him. he pointed to one meal in the menu.

"i have no idea how to pronounce that but it sounds good tbh." he laughed. i punched his shoulder and laughed with him and eventually picked my own meal.

as we waited we took some selfies and talked about a lot of things. after dinner we decided to go to our own rooms and change into comfy clothes and then hang out in the girls hotelroom.

but first me, momona and xochitl went into the lobby to take some photos for instagram.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

♥︎  liked by aryansimhadri and 623

♥︎ liked by aryansimhadri and 623.193 others

@ynophelia: tomorrow. 2 pm CT :)

👤: @eliteacademy

view all 172k comments

@username: NEXT TWO EPISODES?
↳@username: YESS

@username: IM SO EXCITED FINALLY

@username: TOMORROW? time goes so fast

@username: please do a meet and greet🙏🏻

@username: i don't have Netflix OR Hulu help

@username: youre so gorgeous🩷

@username: why does it have to come out exactly when i have to work?!?!

@bradynoon: 😍
↳ @username: it cant be he doesn't have a crush on her

@username: cries in europe
↳@username: relatable

@username: i have school😭

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

i was in the lobby still with momona and xochitl as we were checking tiktok and instagram.

"HE COMMENTED." i screamed. some people looked at me weirdly as i scooted in between the girls.

they both looked with me as we stared at the heart eyes emoij. "omg."

"he just commented that. y/n thats a hint!!" momona laughed as she took the phone.

"i agree! he surely wouldn't comment that if he wasn't interested." xochitl smiled. i sighed next to her.

"but were bestfriends. bestfriends also can comment a heart eyes emoij." i said.

"dont be so negative." momona added. i smiled at the two of them.

we then decided to go upstairs and change into comfy clothes, meeting up with the guys after.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

♥︎ liked by jacobtremblay and 527

♥︎ liked by jacobtremblay and 527.292 others

@bradynoon: sometimes she can be annoying🥶

👤: @ynophelia

view all 27k comments

@username: THEIR SO CUTE OMG

@username: no way no way

@maliabakermsb: the cutest
↳@momonatamada: FRR

@walker.scobell: RIZZ?
↳@bradynoon: SHUT UP

@username: where is y/n her shirt from?!
↳@ynophelia: shein oops

@username: FAVSSS

@username: its giving 'how i met your mother'

@username: te amo

@username: AWWW

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

part 10!! a little short but ill post another onee:) im watching the might ducks gamechangers rn for the second time😭

hugs and kisses