V

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

after we finished the interviews, the cinema openend for the first 200 people to watch our episodes. we took some VIP screening room seats in the back where nobody could see us and got ready for the first two episodes.

as the screen faded out black people started cheering as brady and i looked at each other. "they seem excited.."

"they should be" i whispered to him as i sat back. he laughed with me and we quieted down just like all the other people.

the intro started with a song as the screen displayed the highschool. as soon as i came into screen people cheered again as my scene where i entered the school for the first day started.

i internally cringed at the first time seeing myself on the big screen again and laughed at it. the producers and everyone noticed me and started laughing aswell.

brady smiled at me as i looked at him. i started hiding my face in my hands as i started blushing.

after the two episode were done we had to go down to the front to suprise the fans that didn't get to see us at the red carpet.

we walked through the backdoor of the VIP screening room and went downstairs and through another door to the front of the room.

as we entered the host was already talking and called us out one by one. connor stayed behind with the producer and manager.

"momona tamada!"
"walker scobell!"
"mason thames!"
"xochitl gomez!"
"ryan reynolds!"
"emma stone!"

"and lets also welcome...."

"brady noon and y/n lopez!"

the crowd started cheering once again as brady and i walked out on front as he let me walk ahead of him with his hand on my back.

"welcome to all of you guys. thankyou for joining us for the first two episodes for your new series Elite Academy. i wanna start of with saying how incredible the first episodes were. and second of all how amazing you guys look. now let start with questions of the fans!"

we all thanked him and then answered some random questions from the audience about the filming, the set, the friendships, the whole experience and more.

after such a long day we returned back got the hotel to chill and rest after the busy premiere.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

♥︎ liked by connor_noon and 483

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

♥︎ liked by connor_noon and 483.202 others

@ynophelia: one second later he was drenched by water <3

👤: @connor_noon @bradynoon

view all 99k comments

@username: sleeping so early??
↳@ynophelia: he needs his beauty sleep💓

@username: imagine looking that good while sleeping...

@connor_noon: never saw him that annoyed..
↳@bradynoon: WHAT DO U EXPECT
↳@ynophelia: let me guess.. the bed felt like clouds?!

@username: EVERYONE!! you can watch elite academy on soap2day!!
↳@username: yeah and get watched 24/7 by creeps?! noooo

@masonthamesofficial: waterboi💧
↳@username: FIREGURL

@username: i was at the premiere:))

@username: connor😍😍
↳@username: NO BRADY
↳@username: y/n.
↳@ynophelia: agreed🙌🏻

@username: he looks so cute

@vancityreynolds: 👍🏻
↳@username: SUCH A DAD MOVE LMAO
↳@username: he is a dad... so ?

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

@momonatamada posted on her story:

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

@bradynoon posted on his story:

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

part 6 but  a little shorter:( i managed to find some time to make this, the rest i spend on my english test for tomorrow )

also excuses for the first almost unrealistic moments i still have no idea how premieres and famous peoples life work!!

and thankyou so much for the votes and reads on the story ily all💓

hugs and kisses ❥