9

A/N
wow an irl chapter who else cheered?!??

ynlnn started a live video!

"Hi everyone! It's been a while since my last live has it?" you said to the chat, which was soon filled with thousands of people.

cinnamontoastcrunch MOTHER IS LIVE???
clinicallyinsane283 SHE'S ALIVE
allurinfs08 I MISSED YOUUUUUU

"Hi everyone!!! Trust me, I've missed you all just as much...Anyways, at breakfast I had this thought that maybe I go live tonight, soo here we are, let's just get on with it shall we?"

You searched through endless amounts of comments and questions.

cinnamontoastcrunch what r ur opinions on poptarts
hearts4yn ilysm girlie <3 whens pjo s2 coming out????
asterixses is charlie here???
mayleees._56 she's so gorg

"Okay, first one. 'I love you so much girlie, whens PJO s2 coming out' I love you too!! And we just started filming season 2 of Percy Jackson so it's gonna be a while" you replied with a smile

bellsss.aep are you and charlie dating?
dior.r.goodjohn IM HERE
selinfes283 i cant wait to see my fav aphrodite girl on screen again <3
jones.lls are you single

"Hii Dior!!!" you said with a large grin on your face, Dior was always your best friend. "Alright next up, 'are you and Charlie dating?' Huh?? No we're not! Sorry to break it to you guys!"

bellsss.aep im so sad
hearts4yn back off yall she's my girl
iamcharliebushnell this is false news guys we're dating (real)

"Dear Charlie Bushnell please get off my livestream! I don't accept fangirls in my live comments" you joked, as you accept his request to be in the live.

"Hi Charlie!!" you said smiling at him.

"Hi y/n and my lovely adoring fans" he replied, laughing when you rolled your eyes at that statement. Your eyes looked at the chat as it exploded with many comments.

cqstllns MY HUSBANDD
seltenstesj MOM N DADD
georgina.mbrs OH MY GOD MY FAV HERMES AND APHRODITE KID?!?!?

"Someone in the chat called us mom and dad...? Your fans are so weird, no offense" Charlie joked.

"Charlie, you can't call my fans weird after you spam called me just to tell me you had a donut for breakfast" you replied, earning a chuckle from him.

After a few hours of mindless conversation with Charlie and your fans, you decided to end the live.

"Alright guys, it's late and I need to go to bed like right now, thank you all so much for joining and I love you all tons!! See you on the next live!" You said as you blew kisses to the camera and ended the live.

You were about to wash your face as your phone lit up, it was a message from Charlie.

charlie
that was fun
we should do that again sometimes

ofc
i think my fans love you more than i do

awww
you love me
how sweet

shut up charlie
good night

good night to you too
🙏🙏🙏