18

premiere

After a few hours of getting ready, you had finally arrived at the premiere of your newest movie, Kisses from Venice.

You were allowed to bring one other person (outside your family) and of course you brought none other than your best friend, Charlie.

It was a no brainer choice for you, because:
1. He was your best friend
2. You had a massive crush on him

After searching, you finally found Charlie getting swarmed by the paparazzi, you mentally laughed at the sight of that.

When he saw you, he quickly began to escape the sea of men in which he was trapped in.

"Hey Y/N!" He said enthusiastically, holding your hands, quickly walking away from the paparazzi.

"Hi! I see you've already been spotted there" You replied, hand interlocking with his.

"Yeah well, life's not easy when you're famous huh" He joked, earning an eye roll from you.

The two of you walked inside the building where you were greeted by the other cast mates and your fans.

At the red carpet, people were already screaming your name and taking pictures of you, not that you were complaining. Charlie was still holding your hands there, again, you weren't complaining.

After the pictures and the interviews, you finally went inside the theater and sat beside Charlie.

After the movie finished, Charlie was raving on and on about how good your acting was like a little kid on Christmas.

"Oh my God, I swear you were so good in this like seriously" He rambled on and on.

"-And my favorite part was like when you realized that your true love wasn't Matt but it was Leroy instead?? OH MY GOD" He continued, you were just laughing about it with him.

You and the cast decided to have an afterparty after the movie finished. You had a lot of fun, today was definitely going in on your notes app.

You and Charlie had a lot of fun that night, but you two decided to go back to the hotel.

He called a cab and opened the door for you.

"What a gentleman" You teased him.

"Anything for my favorite lady" He replied with a laugh.

In the cab, Charlie had this sudden boost of confidence. He wasn't sure where it came from, it was either because he had this major crush on you, or because he partied a little too much.

He suddenly cupped your face with his right hand, earning a confused glance from you, and brought your face closer to his, kissing you, and to his surprise, you kissed back.

After a few seconds, the two of you pulled away.

"Oh"

That was all you could say, you were too shocked to process anything that happened.

"Oh" He replied, obviously feeling the same way as you.

The cab stopped in front of your hotel and Charlie paid the driver.

None of you said anything until you reached your room.

"I like you, a lot" Charlie blurted out.

"You do?" You looked up at him, shocked.

"Yeah, for a while. I'm surprised you haven't noticed" He smiled at you.

"Well then, I feel the same way as you Charlie" You smiled back at him.

He scooted closer to you, shoulders brushing, held your hand, and kissed you again.

This was also about to go on your notes app.

"Soo, do you wanna, maybe go out with me?" Charlie asked shyly.

"Of course" You said smiling at him.

Tonight was definitely the best night ever.

A/N
this is horrible but they're tgt now yayy