33

You were at your boyfriend, Charlie's house, watching movies and occasionally playing video games.

As you two were lying in bed, watching your favorite movie, Charlie spoke up.

"I really really love you, you know that" Charlie suddenly said, making you blush.

"That's so random but I love you even more" You said, looking up him smiling.

"Nuh uh"

"Yuh uh" You retorted, the movie you were watching suddenly forgotten.

"Nuh uh, I love you mo-" Charlie said before he was interrupted by a notification from both of your phones.

"Oh my God, what now" He rolled his eyes as he reached for both of your phones on the bedside table. You should've known, the notification was from the Percy Jackson cast group chat. It was from Walker.

"guys can we go to disneyland tgt 😊The notification read. You and Charlie smiled at this– one, because it was funny, and two, because it was dumb.

"I kinda don't want to respond" You said cringing jokingly.

"Yeah me neither" He responded, mimicking you.

"Eh, let the others respond"

"You know, we barely hang out with each other anymore" Charlie said, scooting closer to you.

You hadn't really thought about that, but it's been ages since you went out together hasn't it?

"We should go somewhere together, like, just the two of us" Charlie continued, blushing.

"Hmm, that sounds good... How about, Saturday at 8? We can go to that Italian restaurant you've always wanted to go to!" You suggested happily. You loved spending time with your boyfriend.

"Hell yeah! So I'll pick you up at 8?"

"8 it is then" You smiled and Charlie pecked your cheek. "I think you missed" You joked, he rolled his eyes and properly kissed you on the lips this time. He bought a hand to cup your cheeks, deepening the kiss.

You had been dating for a while, and you two kissing hadn't been new, but every time he kissed you, you felt the sparks fly inside you.

"I cant wait for our date" He said excitedly after the two of you pulled away for air.

"Me too" You smiled, leaning into him.

A/N
a new update???!?!? WHO CHEERED