28

You sat in your hotel room alone as your parents were out on a date together as your phone started to ring. It was your boyfriend, Charlie.

You picked it up and he responded quickly.

"Hello? HI!" He said, full of excitement.

The two of you hadn't called that much since the trip because it would be awkward as you were sharing a room with your parents.

"Hi Charlie!!" You said, matching his level of excitement.

"I've missed you, like... a lot" You confessed.

"I missed you even more... Can we FaceTime?" He asked you.

"Of course!"

As you accept his FaceTime, you finally saw his face after what felt like years.

"Okay, look what I bought you" You said, showing the camera the gifts you bought for him. It was just a bunch of food, keychains, and a few CDs of his favorite artists.

"I've never loved you more in my life" He said, grinning at the camera like a little kid.

"Ouch" You faked being hurt.

"When are you coming backk? I miss you" He whined.

"Charlie, I've been gone for 4 days and this is how you act? I'm coming back in 3 days, and the second thing I'll do is come over to your house" You said, rolling your eyes playfully.

"Second thing? What's the first?"

"Unpack my clothes" You said.

"Yeah, yeah. Hey, I'm gonna go to bed. I'll see you in three days?" He said.

"Sure. Goodnight" You said with a smile.

"Goodnight, love you" He said blowing an air kiss to you as he left the call.

You were missing him more than ever.