ゼロ

Phase One

Collision

イントロアーク

~

生まれ変わった

~

↪Something felt off.

"Keep going! Do NOT look back! And don't you dare wait for us!"

"But-"

"Lady Itsuji is our first priority!"

Shouting.

Lots and lots of shouting.

Specifically two females.

"I don't care! You're my sister-!"

"And any sister would be disgraced to call you their sister! Especially since you can't focus on a mission!"

Ouch.

I wanted to reach out to the second voice I was hearing, who was sobbing.

"Now go!" The first voice snapped.

The was a whirlwind of movement, and the voices stopped for a split second.

"Lady Itsuji! It's a girl!"

That voice was male this time, but from what I could tell, we were moving, and moving fast.

"Focus-ow-less on the gender and more on the-ow-escaping!" A new panting female voice came. "Where is Rota?!"

"Lord Rota said to meet him at the Mt. Yurihatsu safe house!" The second female reported, sniffling. "The Gojo's will meet us there!"

Gojo's? As in, Satoru Gojo from Jujutsu Kaisen? Where the hell am I?!

"What did Haruto do?!" The third female asked.

"Let me carry you, Lady Itsuji, you must be exhausted-"

"I'm not a delicate flower, I'm a jujutsu sorcerer just like you, don't pamper me." The female snapped.

"In opposition to that, you just gave birth." The male replied scathingly, seemingly not in the mood for her attitude. "If you suddenly pass out while we're on the move, you'll drop her."

Yeah, please don't drop me.

"Argh, then take her." The woman I believed was named Itsuji said. "If I stop moving, the adrenaline will wear off."

"INCOMING!" The second female shouted.

There was a shockingly loud boom and the ground was rocked harshly, I could feel it through the arms of Itsuji. Blazing heat swept over us followed by the loud rocking of rumble and debris, as if the Earth itself was splitting apart.

"LADY ITSUJI-!" The female shouted.

The scream was cut off abruptly, and there was the sounds of shushing.

"Are you insane?! They'll hear us!" The male's voice came.

"But Lady Itsuji-"

"The child is our mission now." The male hissed. "The Zen'in's have wanted her dead from the start, if she dies, we die!"

There was another stomach churning shake, and they both fell quiet for a minute.

"If the baby cries, we're dead." The female whimpered.