Phase One

Collision

イントロアーク

~

生意気なガキ

~

↪The day I could walk, was a celebrated occasion.

I wasn't allowed off of Mt. Yurihatsu.

No matter the day, time of year, or holiday, I couldn't leave the safehouse.

That didn't mean life sucked though.

Rota and Warashi pampered and spoiled me endlessly. When I got bored, they got me new toys and dolls, or if I was lonely, they dropped all their work and spent time with me.

It was pretty annoying how I was treated like a brainless idiot, but I couldn't blame them. I was supposed to be.

Toji dropped in everyone once in a while to see Rota, and whenever I eavesdropped on their conversations, I always heard "How's the kid?"

Before I knew it, four years had gone by.

My cursed energy was still undetectable by my family, but I knew it was there. I could feel it pulsing under my skin constantly, like a little reminder that it was always there, even when I forgot about it. Since I could explore Mt. Yurihatsu on my own when I turned three, my curiosity got the better of me.

"Be back before sundown." Rota sighed, caressing my cheek. "The Gojo's are coming over. Be careful."

That's the thing. I've heard no mention of Satoru Gojo.

"Okay!" I said brightly before turning and running off.

I never met the Gojo who'd been there after I'd been at the safehouse for a few weeks, and he'd never returned. Satoru's parents are never directly shown, and I don't remember if they're mentioned or not.

Kishigawa and the Ops were assigned as my full time bodyguards, and were always with me. There were five of them, including Sakura. Yara's body had never been recovered, but she never showed up, so she was presumed dead. Yuko Kishigawa, Sakura Wurimari, Daisuke Yumino, Hikari Mashima, and Hino.

I hadn't even known Hino was an Op, but she was apparently as strong as she was sweet-looking.

I was roaming along the river-side with Kishigawa and Hino close by incase I fell, and the other three close by as well, but staying out of view.

I was pretty bored of just sitting around, and I had spent endless hours of planning what I was going to do in this world.

It's a shame I can't meet Maki and Mai and form a relationship with them. They're Zen'in, and I can't even get close to them. Plus, what year is it? Did I reincarnate in the main timeline?

I scowled.

Satoru's and Suguru's past takes place in 2006-2007. Eleven whole years before the start of the timeline. Toji's still very young, I doubt he's even met his first wife, let alone Megumi existing.

"Kishigawa?" I said, crouching beside the river. "What's today's date?"

"Um," Kishigawa said, squinting at the sky. "Thursday, I believe."

"The full date, you fool." I said, frowning up at him.

He irked, reaching into his pocket.

"Thursday, July 17th, 1996." He said, flipping his phone open briefly.