Phase One

Collision

イントロアーク

~

ちょっとした太陽

~

↪Mkay, so!

What does one do when they find themselves reincarnated into an anime?

My first instinct was to start crying, but I didn't have the patience for that at the moment, so my second option was to sleep.

I slept for, laughably, the entire first two weeks of my newborn life, which led for the first time opening my eyes and being bombarded by an entire crowd.

It wasn't a crowd, exactly, but six people was quite a lot.

The first face I saw, was extremely handsome. I mean, I didn't doubt that this man might've been packing downstairs as well, because holy shit.

I couldn't see his eyes too well at first because of his bangs, but his black hair practically shone like the finest silk, and when it was brushed aside, golden orbs stared down at me. He was covered in bandages though, most of them peeking out from underneath his robed-kimono, but he beamed down at me.

That was Rota.

"Oh my, her eyes!"

The old man I was hearing was truly an old man, but he still had life in him. He had balding short white hair, but he was still full, not boney, which made sense if he was apart of a family of jujutsu sorcerers. But his own golden eyes were full of warmth.

I believe I heard Rota call him Warashi.

So that's Grandpa Warashi.

"She looks like you, at least." A bored female said.

She had golden eyes as well, but her hair was cropped incredibly short and shaved just the small of her ear, and it was kind of red.

Ugh, and that's Aunt Huri.

"She's quite cute." Another female said.

She looked much like Huri, with longer reddish hair and golden eyes, which meant that this was my other aunt, Aunt Hino. But she looked a thousand times nicer than Huri.

My eyes picked up on a blur of black in the corner of my eyes before I was shifted.

"What was Itsuji's eye color?" Hino asked, poking my cheeks.

"Green." Rota said, pain flashing on his face for a brief moment. "A very light green."

"No wonder then. Her eyes are pretty." Grandpa Warashi said.

"Usually the Haido genes are very strong. I wonder why her eye color turned out differently." Huri hummed.

"Ruji!" Hino said, waving at me. "Hiiii Ruji. I'm your Auntie Hino!"

"Like she understands you. It's like talking to a wall." Huri muttered.

Rota rolled his eyes at Huri before looking down at me.

"You are right though, it's strange that her eyes are not golden like ours." He admitted.

"Lemme see the thing." A voice yawned.

A head of dark-hair stepped forward, and if my jaw could drop, it would.

Toji-fucking-Fushiguro.

That's why his voice sounded familiar. I heard it somewhere, but I didn't know specifically who.