Exile

A/N: I originally wrote this as a Teen Wolf fic, but I've gotten super obsessed with BNHA again, so here I am re-writing it in this fandom. Noted, I previously only wrote one chapter.

(Yes, I swear I really did write and delete the original, though not much is the same, anyway. Just the first few lines. But I have the artwork (Which I drew myself) that was the profile picture on my old account on Clip Studio as proof.)

The concept is basically the same, but I've also changed a lot and added some new ideas.

I may do art for this, but I'm not too sure as of right now. If so, the possible art will be coming as soon as tomorrow. But again, I don't know yet...

Also, I'm looking for a beta for this work and possible future works. Though you don't have to do more than one if your interested, so don't feel like there will be a bunch of work to go into this. If you're interested, shoot me an email at spiderxliliesxinxthexgarden@gmail.com or message me on Fanfiction.net or Wattpad.com under the work with the same name (Will add a link once I post it on those sites.)

That is all! Enjoy, my gremlins <3

Edit for Wattpad readers: Originally, I split the line breaks in each chapter into a separate parts due to length, but I realized that Wattpad on mobile has ads every second or third chapter... so feeling bad, I  went ahead and formatted the chapters as they normally would be. I lost around four hundred reads and a lot of votes, but I'll just cry while y'all praise the lack of ads. :')

There is a realm beyond mortal sight, one home to the most ethereal of beings. It is this land, this sacred haven, that mortals on that accursed Earth refer to as 'Heaven.' It is a realm untouched by the hands of sin, its holy light shining in even the darkest of corners.

Yet for centuries, there have been many fearful whispers to echo throughout the gleaming corridors, voices carrying the relics of a prophesy thought to be long-forgotten.

Rumours of the Enigma—the Deku, as the others call him—circulate with infamy, angels sullying the poor boy's name without so much as a second thought.

He may be an angel, but he was created from something unnatural. Something vile and unholy.

From his curly black hair to his dull, Vantablack eyes with their swirling specks of gold, he was an abomination in every sense of the word.

He was ungodly in a realm ruled by God himself. His mere presence in this holy land was blasphemous, a profane intrusion challenging the divine order established by God himself.

His true origin was a closely guarded secret, and none of the other angels were privy to the knowledge of how he came to be. The only thing they knew for certain was that he was born of destruction and darkness, chaos, and desolation. No one in the Heavenly realm dared to so much as stand in the boy's presence.

He is a sinner, nothing more.

That was why on this day—the day everyone had been hailing as the day of sanctification—that vile Deku was to be cast from heaven in front of everyone, much to the relief of the vengeful angels watching the display before them.

"Praise be to our Lord, for the unsightly Deku will never see the brilliant light of heaven again!" Someone in the stands shouted in triumph.

Deku would never again feel God's warmth shine upon him, let alone stand in the realm ruled by the man himself.

Everyone prayed for the elders to hold firm in their decisions regarding the abhorrent creature.

Cheers could be heard throughout the entire realm as the thing stood with its back to the crowd of jeering angels. The boy grit his teeth at the mocking voices telling him to get it over with and jump already. He could hear some screaming for the elders to cut his wings off and let him drop, and he rolled his eyes at the notion.