An Easy Victory

A/N: Ahh! I'm so sorry for the long wait. I know, I know, it's been a while! I find it ironic that in the last chapter I wrote I was talking about my hyper-fixation, and then I kinda just dropped off of the face of the Earth for a bit... X_X

I know what you're thinking... Star, where have you been? And the answer to that is...

...

Hell. Literally.

But I dragged myself out just to write and post this, so you can thank me in the comments. -^-

I actually wrote the first seven pages of this weeks ago and never got around to finishing it... So... sorry. :/

I have no real excuse, other than the fact that my ADHD brain likes to make me procrastinate. That and the fact that I've had no motivation. :') But even if updates are slow, I promise this will get finished at some point. You just have to hold on with me through this train heading straight to hell. Yes, I sold my soul, along with all of yours. :) If you've read this far, it's already too late for you. ;) (Refer to the tags.)

Anyway, nonsensical ramblings out of the way, onto the chappy! :D Enjoy, my gremlins, this has been a long time coming! :P

Izuku was writing in his notebook and muttering when a hand slammed down onto his desk. Izuku jumped at the loud sound, the attention of the class immediately being drawn to where he was sitting. He looked up to see Katsuki standing over him, a grim expression on his face.

"Y-Yes?" Izuku managed to stutter out, feeling intimidated by the blond boy standing practically over top of him.

Katsuki bent down so close that their noses were nearly touching, causing Izuku to bite his bottom lip worriedly and curl in on himself slightly. Izuku glanced down with timid eyes, his gaze settling on the open notebook on his desk.

"Do you have to mutter like that, you fucking nerd?" He asked, glaring down at Izuku intently.

The raven-haired boy looked up at him nervously. "I-I didn't even realize I was doing it. I'm sorry. It's just an old habit of mine. I've been trying to kick it, but it's almost like second nature to me. Actually, I've been meaning to-"

"You're doing it again," Katsuki huffed, rolling his eyes.

Izuku flinched at his tone. "I-I'm sorry, Kacchan! I just-" He tried, but was cut off by Katsuki.

"Save your sorry excuses, you idiot. Just stop being so fucking annoying," Katsuki hissed before he backed away and sat in his seat again.

Izuku promptly shut his mouth and went back to writing in his notebook, trying not to mumble as he'd been doing before. As Izuku resumed his writing, he couldn't shake off the unease that lingered after the confrontation with Katsuki. The loud and biting tone of the blond's voice was just too reminiscent of the angels who scorned and jeered at him in Heaven. His hand trembled slightly as he held the pen, his thoughts scattered as he glanced over at Katsuki, who was now pointedly ignoring him and focused instead on his phone.

The words in Izuku's notebook seemed to blur together, his mind preoccupied with the weight of how Katsuki had treated him. Despite his best efforts to concentrate, his thoughts kept drifting back to his words. He felt a surge of frustration with himself bubble up in his chest.

Stupid Deku, he thought. Can't you ever keep your fat mouth shut? Izuku's jaw clenched, the gaze on his notebook hardening.

He bit the inside of his cheek. Worthless, wicked, vile Deku, His mind spat.