3

SKYLA'S POV

I woke up to noise coming from outside my room. I had just realized that I was at Melo's house. I got up and I looked in the mirror at myself. I was in a huge shirt and baggy sweats. I looked like a teenage boy.

I took Melo's shirt off and put on his hoodie instead because I was cold. I made his bed and folded all of my clothes from yesterday. I also folded the shirt that he gave me. I opened my door to a shirtless Melo making eggs.

"Oh hey." Melo said.

"Whats up." I replied.

"Nothing much just making breakfast for you." He smiled. "Your hoodie looks nice, where'd you get it?" He joked.

I laughed. "I stole it from an NBA player." I smiled.

He started laughing. "Well he must have good style."

I don't know how I'm already so comfortable with Melo. I haven't even known him for 24 hours. 

"Is Mia up yet?" I asked.

"I doubt it. She passed out on that bed last night. I'd give her a few more hours"

Great I have to wait here for a few hours.

"Oh okay." I replied.

I saw my phone on the table and grabbed it. It was at 100%. How? I never charged it and it was almost dead last night.

"Did you charge my phone for me?" I asked.

"Yeah I just thought you would want it to be charged." He responded.

He was too sweet.

"Here." He handed me a plate with fried eggs and toast on it.

"Oh Melo! You didn't have to do all that. Thank you." I said shyly.

"It's nothing." He smiled. "I have to go run some errands, I was wondering if you wanted to come? Amelia is probably gonna be asleep for another few hours."

"Um yeah sure." I said.

"Great. I have company." He grinned.

His smile was beautiful.

"Where we going?" I asked.

"I might go to target just to get some food and stuff for my house. It's new so I'm trying to decorate it all."

"Target!" I said.

He just laughed.

His laugh does things to me.

I finished eating and got up to wash my dish.

"I got it," Melo came walking up to me. 

"Oh it's fine" I said.

He ignored me, grabbed the plate, and started washing it.

I couldn't help but smile. I honestly thought he would be pretty full of himself when I first saw him, but i've come to realize how nice he is.

I put on the same orange crop top that I had on yesterday and kept Melo's grey sweatpants on. Melo put on a light pink t-shirt, black pants, and some pink shoes.

 Melo put on a light pink t-shirt, black pants, and some pink shoes