4

"Dad. I'm home." I called out.

No response.

"Dad?"

No response.

I shrugged. I guess he had already left. I walked upstairs into my room. It was about time I showered. I put all of my clothes on my bed. I'll fold them later. I walked into my bathroom to see a note on my mirror. 

Hey sweetie,
I had to leave for a work trip. I'm flying to San Francisco right now but I will be back in a week. I tried calling you but you didn't pick up. I put $1,000 in your vanity drawers. Don't spend it all at once. Also, I have some jerseys for LaMelo that need to be dropped off. It's just some extra game and practice jerseys. His number is: ***-***-**** please drop the jerseys off at his house. They are on my bed. I love you so much and I will see you in a week. 
Love Dad.

I smiled at his note. But the smile also could've been for the fact that he casually gave me Melo's number. I put the note on my vanity and went back to my bathroom to go take a shower. 

I got out the shower and went to my closet to pick an outfit. It was currently 3:00pm on a Thursday and I wasn't gonna do anything today except for giving Leilana her bracelet, so I changed into a comfortable outfit.

 It was currently 3:00pm on a Thursday and I wasn't gonna do anything today except for giving Leilana her bracelet, so I changed into a comfortable outfit

I quickly folded the clothes that I threw on my bed earlier and I went downstairs to grab some food. I looked through the fridge but I didn't see anything that pleased me. I decided just to grab some Chick-Fil-A on the way to Leilana's house. 

I grabbed my car keys and looked around the car for a bracelet. I did some looking and found a gold dior bracelet. It was pretty nice. Might have to call her and say I never found it so I could keep it.

I started driving to her house when my phone started ringing. It was from a random number that I didn't have saved. I picked up the phone to see who it was.

"Hey Sky." I heard a deep voice say.

It was Melo! 

"Hey Melo." I replied "Why you calling me?"

"You got any plans tomorrow?"

"No I don't"

"Well now you do"

I smiled really big.

"What are we doing?" I asked.

"Well there's a party happening tomorrow. It's one of Gelo's friends throwing a party. And I will go if you come with me."

"Yeah, I'd love you." I said.

"Great. The party starts at 8:00. I'll pick you up at 6:00." He said.

"Why are you picking me up so early?" I questioned.

"So I can take you out to dinner duh."

"Okay, i'll see you at 6:00 then." I laughed.

"See you there ma."