Stuck in cuffs with you.

Lucy had been asked to go undercover as there had been reports of drug selling. Lucy had done a blind meeting with these people, she had pretended she knew how to cook drugs. They put a blindfold on her for safety reasons to protect their identity, but they could see her. They promised her that if she cooked the drugs if they ever saw her in any danger with the police that they'd save her, all Lucy had to do was fake some drugs and say they'd be packaged over in a few days. The plan was for Lucy to be sitting handcuffed in the back of a cop car until they found the people, they'd hopefully rush over to the car and help her escape and then they'd find their identities and take them and the rest of their business down. The issue was that they didn't know where exactly they were located, it could take a whole day, multiple days, but Lucy needed to stay handcuffed.

Tim had been asked to do the job of being the police officer who drove Lucy round all day. Tim and Lucy had been dating for a month or 2 now, so they'd usually be happy they could spend so much time together. However, they had had an argument. Tim and Lucy had argued so many times now, but this was the first time arguing as boyfriend and girlfriend, this time it felt much deeper.

They walked in for roll call, this time separately, nobody really said anything but Angela noticed when they weren't walking in smiling and giggling together. It was time for Lucy to put the handcuffs on. Sargent Gray told Tim to put the handcuffs on her. Tim sighed a bit and grabbed them and put them on, secretly making them not that tight so she was comfortable. He held the back of her wrists and walked out to the cop car, putting his hand above her head so she doesn't hurt herself as she gets in. He looks at her before shutting the door. She sighs, she knew this would be an uncomfortable day. They drove around for a bit, in complete silence, Lucy kept looking out the window, hoping the criminals would see her. It had been 1 hour and 30 minutes, no sign of them. Tim sighs and finally breaks the silence "you okay back there?" he asks. "Yep, never better." She replies, with a hint of sarcasm.

Truth is she was really thirsty, and the bottle was right in front of her she just couldn't bare to ask. Tim knew her so well by now, too well, he pulls the car over into a alleyway and gets out the car and gets back into the backseat next to her. He grabs the water bottle and opens it, "Alright, open up.." he says. Lucy laughs a bit "Your seriously not gonna take the cuffs off me?" She says, shocked. "Open up." He replies, more stern this time. She opens her mouth and he pours the water in, finally she finishes drinking and he puts the cap back on the bottle. "And you call me dramatic," she says, laughing "that was the most dramatic thing ever! Your not that mad at me are you?" She finishes. He doesn't even say a word just rolls his eyes and shuts the door and gets back into the driver's seat.

They keep driving round, Tim keeps looking at Lucy in the reflection and smiling but she doesn't notice. Finally, the criminals see Lucy in the back of the car, they rush over carrying guns, Tim calls for backup and he gets out the car and starts shooting. Lucy's heart was racing, Tim was out there all alone, she was helpless. He's completely outnumbered, there's 10 of them and 1 of him, they all have pretty extreme weapons too. They start getting closer, Tim ducks down and walks over to the passenger side of the car and climbs in, he grabs the keys to Lucy's handcuffs but they slip out his hand and onto the ground outside "DAMN IT" He shouts, he grabs Lucy by the waits with one of his arms and gets out the car and throws her over his shoulder, he runs down an alleyway, carrying Lucy. They continue to chase after him, "GO GO GO" Lucy shouts, backup arrives and they start taking out the criminals. Tim forcefully opens an old building with a bunch of stairs and runs in, he locks the door and places Lucy on the stairs, he sits next to her and puts his hand on her thigh. "That was really scary..." she says, looking terrified. "I know, I know." He rubs her thighs, without hesitation she kisses him, he moves closer to her and kisses her back, cupping her face with his hands.

This was the moment they both realized, no matter what they would always care about eachother, always need eachother, always have a desperation for eachother, and they needed to realise that fights happen but there's no point in being petty and dragging it on. The fight blows over, all the criminals are arrested, Nolan runs into the building, "we need to go" he says, out of breath. "Why what's wrong?" Tim asks. "Grey says they may be bringing backup, we've gotta get out of here, they're securing your shop Tim, let's go!" He says. Tim helps Lucy stand and grabs her arm while walking, they get into Nolan and Celinas car, driving away. They stop at a food place, Tim walks in, getting Lucy some sushi. They then drive off back to the police station.

Tim reports that there's missing keys to Lucy's handcuffs and that they need to look for them. Tim takes Lucy into his office and sits her down on his comfy office chair while he takes the ordinary chair. He moves his chair so he's right next to her and he opens the sushi and pulls out a fork and he feeds it to her. "I'm really sorry Luce, for what happened. The argument was dumb and I hate arguing with you but it's just what we're like." He says, she giggles "how can we not argue when we're so good at it?" She says, laughing even more. He starts laughing along with her. "Yknow how you could make it up to me?" She says. "Hm?" He looks intrigued. "Make me feel good tonight.." she bites her lip. "As long as I get to use my handcuffs.." he says, smirking. She bursts out laughing, he does too, "okay okay, deal" she says "deal, I cant exactly shake your hand but yeah it's a deal." He replies. They start kissing really passionately, Tim pulling her onto his seat, her moaning in his mouth and him running his fingers through her hair. "Ahem" Grey says, walking into the room. Lucy and Tim pull away from eachother, blushing like crazy. Grey throws the key at them, giving them an angry look before walking out the room and laughing.