"I really did need that fuel"

⚠️Smut warning! This will contain lots of sexual acts. Explicit content ahead.⚠️ This episode relates to 5x16 of the rookie where Tim gives Lucy the necklace and Lucy asks if he wants to skip dinner and Tim tells her no since she will need that fuel for later. This will contain what she needed all that fuel for hehe. Enjoy.

Tim and Lucy have just got back from their date. They went to quite a fancy restaurant but just kept laughing the whole time and messing round with eachother. It was clear they both wanted eachother, clearly very horny. Lucy rushed into her apartment and Tim followed, he shuts the door behind them and they make extreme eye contact. A blush rises to Lucy's cheeks. He walks over to her and soothingly strokes his hands over her hair. He slowly moves his hands down her sensitive body, resting them on her waist. She wraps her arms round his neck and starts kissing him passionately. He removes her cardigan slowly, not stopping the kiss. He rips his own shirt off, his body glazed in sweat from being so desperate for her. It made him look even better. He pulls her by her waist into the bedroom.

He lifts her up as they get into the bedroom, wrapping her legs around him and he throws her on the bed. He quickly takes off his pants and his underwear. He walks closer to Lucy, who's clearly eager to start. He removes her pants slowly and her underwear. He rips open the condom packet with his teeth and puts it on himself. He climbs ontop of her and brushes his fingers on her thighs, making her whole body shudder. He removes her shirt and then her bra, teasing her stomach with the bra strap as she squirms a little. He starts kissing all over her chest, she breathes heavily and runs her fingers through his hair. He starts kissing even lower, hovering right above her pussy. She leans upwards a little but lays back down. He goes back upwards to her so their eye to eye, "I'll make you feel so good, okay? I'll look after you" he says. She smiles and nods. He starts teasing her pussy by rubbing his dick up and down it, not putting it in just yet. She grabs onto his back, practically begging him to put it in.

He grins at her "I love teasing you." he says, laughing. She goes to talk back but she's shut off by him putting it in. She digs her nails into his back and tries to fight back her moan. He puts it in even further, moving her hair out of her face and making eye contact with hair. She finally moans with pleasure. Her legs are shaking already. After a few minutes of him shoving it in and out, her moaning and even him moaning. They flip sideways and then Lucy crawls ontop of him. She grabs his cock and puts it into her, she kisses his body and traces his chest with her nails as he moans and groans with joy and pleasure. "Holy shit." He says, whispering while moaning. He flips her back over and starts putting his whole large dick in, pleasuring her clit. She starts moaning like crazy and he does too, he groans and closes his eyes as he grabs her hair and kisses up her neck. She softly drags her nails across his back and can feel the goosebumps all over his body.

Time went on of them completely destroying eachother and making them feel as good as possible, it was over. Tim gets off of her and lays down next to her, throwing the condom in the trash can. They both heavily breath for a few moments and he opens up his arms and Lucy moves over to them and rests her head on his chest. He keeps cuddling her for a few minutes, "You were so perfect, Lucy" he says, breaking the comfortable silence. She looks up at him and smiles "you were too, even better than perfect." she responds. She looks up and they share a kiss. "I'm just gonna grab you a towel, okay?" Tim says, standing up. She nods. He comes back with a towel and wipes her off and then places the towel underneath her. "Thank you." she says, meaningfully. "Do you want your clothes back?" He asks, still standing up. She shakes her head. "I don't want you to have them back either" he says, laughing and grinning. She rolls her eyes at him and laughs and as soon as he lays back down she immediately lays her head on his chest. She massages his head and scratches his back as they cuddle. He rubs her back and kisses her shoulder and keeps reminding her of how amazing she is. He passes her a drink from his side of the bed and she takes a few sips then passes it back to him and he has a few sips too. "I really did need that fuel" Lucy says, giggling. He laughs and kisses her head. "I'm a man who means what he says." he responds. They spend the rest of the night chatting and cuddling until they eventually fall asleep.