Movie night

Hello all of you! So sorry I haven't been writing I had some personal stuff to deal with but I'm back now and am excited to write again! For this story I thought I'd write something cute and sweet yet simple for you all due to the recent episodes (if you know you know...) I hope you all enjoy!

Lucy waited in her apartment for Tim to arrive, she still felt butterflies and nervousness around Tim, it felt weird that they were just TO and rookie and now they were something so much stronger. As she sat at her table waiting, Tim walked in, holding a box of beers and sushi. Lucy rushed over to him and hugged him happily, ''You got sushi?'' she says, smiling and giggling. ''Course.'' he smiles, kissing her head as he walks past her to set the beer on the table. ''So.. I found out Time after Time is on a streaming platform'' he says. She laughs, clutching her stomach, ''I can't believe you're making me watch this.'' Tim looks at her offended ''This is a great movie, you're gonna regret making fun of me about it for the years I've known you.'' he says, playfully. She laughs, ''Oh am I?'' she says, teasingly. Tim looks at her, tilting his head as if she's just made a mistake. ''No no no I'm sorry!'' she shouts as he comes closer. He grabs her arms and turns her round and lifts her up and tickles her. Lucy tries to escape him as he tickles her sides but he's way too strong. ''Yeah you are gonna regret it.'' He says, laughing as he puts her down. She fixes her hair, flushed and punches his arm playfully. 

They grab the sushi and beer and walk over to the sofa with it, sitting down and unloading it all onto the table. The movie starts and Tim keeps talking to Lucy during the movie, making sure she's watching at all the best parts. After they finish their food she leans her head on his chest as they watch it. Everytime Tim talks Lucy playfully tells him to shut up so he would purposely talk more. After about an hour of the movie being on he speaks once again, waiting for Lucy's annoyed response but this time she didn't reply. He looks down at her and sees her eyes closed, he nudges her but she's already fallen asleep. He laughs and shakes his head and adjusts her body so her head is on his lap. She grunts as she's moved fully onto his lap and her eyes open a little. ''Shhhh... it's okay go back to sleep.'' he says, in a soft voice. He runs his fingers through her long brown hair. She smiles as he plays with her hair, relaxing herself. He smiles at her smile, her joy meant everything to him. He kept one hand playing with her hair and put the other hand on her waist, she touched that hand and kept rubbing it and holding onto different fingers. 

Eventually, the movie is over and Lucy is asleep, in the same position on Tim's lap. He puts a hand on her cheek, rubbing his thumb over her skin. ''Come on then'' he mumbles. He picks her up effortlessly, bridal style. She mumbles a bit as he carries her, she had woke up as she was such a light sleeper but she was extremely tired still. He carries her into the bedroom, gently placing her onto the bed. He puts the blanket over her and kisses her forehead as she squints her eyes and looks at him. He takes his shoes and socks off as he climbs into the other side of the bed. As soon as he gets into the bed she turns around to face him and nuzzles her face in his chest. He wraps his arms around her and they both lay sideways. He looks down at her head and kisses it. ''The movie was that boring you had to fall asleep, huh?'' he says, laughing softly. In a tired voice she pushes out the words ''I had no choice it just made me soooo tired.'' She laughs quietly. He squeezes her side gently and she squirms but laughs. He keeps his arms around her, ''I love you.'' she says before falling asleep. He laughs as he realises she's fallen asleep. ''I love you too, so much.'' he whispers. He drifted off to sleep too, holding her in his arms.