chapter 16- Samira dii

Author pov

As soon as ruhanika was about to speak Samira ( wife of vidyut) came and snatch the phone from her hands and answered

" Whoever it is ruhanika will talk only after having her food till then wait"

All eyes widened in astonishment, particularly Vidyut and Reyansh.

Ruhanika remained silent, aware that speaking up would incur Samira's wrath. Instead, she expressed her frustration with a playful pout.

Everyone had a puzzled look over their face while witnessing the new side of smaira

Samira twisted her ears and said

" ruhanika ki bacchi bahut hua Tera ek toh India ayi Bina bataye mujhe or upar se kal itna tikkha khana khaya tere Jojo ne pure do din se Mera dimag kharab raha hai jaisi ki tu meri kuch lagti he ni hai "

( Ruhanika you , you are done now first of all you came to India without informing me and plus yesterday you eat so spicy food yours Jojo has eaten my head since yesterday as if you are nothing to me )

Ruhanika replied with pain " uh uh diiiiii dukh Raha hai , app dono ke jhagde mai mujhe bich Mai mat Lao haar baar aap dono ki wajah se meri haalat kharab hoti hai or yahi baat kal ki toh you  know na yrrr please please chod do dii paka next time bata kar aungi aahhhh "

( Uh uh sister it's hurting me , don't drag me between you two fight , everytime I got mad because of you two and talking about yesterday you also know please please leave me know promise next time I will tell you before I will come ahhhhh )

She playfully twisted her ears once more before leaving, earning a cute glare from Ruhanika.

Samira shook her head in disbelief at her playful antics.

Ruhanika speaks softly in low voice ," can you make my fav sandwich it's been long time you made it for me "

Samira glares at her and said ," ask your Jojo na to make it for you afterall you are nothing to me right"

Ruhanika eyes widen knowing their fights and acts on Smira side to pursue her to make her sandwich

"Wait let me call him and make him understand"

Everyone was taken aback as they realized Samira was in contact with Ruhanika. Ruhanika's special treatment of Samira, affectionately calling her "didi," hinted at their close bond, leaving everyone puzzled as to why this connection had been kept secret.

Reyansh's mom( Shreya ) whispered to reyansh badi mami ( Naina )

"why didn't Samira told us about ruhanika? "

Which was heard by everyone , vidyut was out of sense because his own wife hid the truth about her relation with ruhanika

Vidyut thought with glumy face

" Did I pushed her too far ? "

And  the main question was who is Jojo ?

Hanvita walks over ruhanika and asked gaining everyone's attention over them

" Ruhh mom ehobis Jojo ? "

Ruhanika looked at hanvita adoringly and made her sit on her lap while saying

" He is the one who keeps your mom safe and makes her feel warm when she is alone"

Upon hearing Ruhanika's so-called definition of her relationship with Jojo, Reyansh seethed with jealousy, oblivious to the true nature of their connection.