chapter 17 - congratulations

Ruhanika pov

The entire day was spent inside my room with Samira di discussing Kritika's wedding arrangements.

It was Samira di who reached out to Jojo that night.

Despite their past as childhood friends and exes, their relationship had ended when Samira di's father arranged her marriage to Mr. Rajvansh.

However, in our time of need, she knew only Jojo could help us.

Despite their history, Jojo made a promise to Samira di that he would protect us like his own sisters.

Learning that Jojo was involved in the mafia left me scared, but seeing his caring demeanor towards me and Kritika, I had no choice but to trust him.

After the incident that night, Samira di came to the penthouse and shared Jojo's truth with me.

It was frightening, but Jojo's unwavering support and kindness reassured me that we were never alone.

My thoughts were interrupted by Samira di, who asked what I was thinking.

I replied with a casual "nothing" and suggested we call Kritika.

Samira mentioned how much she missed me and kritika, recalling our last meeting at the vacation resort.

With a smile, she agreed to call Kritika, and we both chatted with her before heading downstairs for dinner.

Despite not being in the mood to eat, a single stern look from di was all it took for me to comply.

As we descended, I noticed everyone wearing expressions of guilt.

While Samira di went into the kitchen

I glanced over hanvita and she came running to me

Soon, everyone joined us, but Raghav's attempt to discuss work was swiftly silenced by Samira di's presence. Even Jojo seemed apprehensive around her.

Samira di took charge, serving me and then tenderly feeding me by hand.

The conversation eventually turned to business matters by Rajvansh, which held no interest from my side

Author pov

Prajyot addressed the men of the family, "Reyansh Bhai, I received the report from our experts, but they couldn't uncover any information about the owner of Zinac Company."

Upon hearing this, Samira halted feeding Ruhanika, and both Ruhanika and Raghav turned their attention to them.

Reyansh exclaimed, "Why can't they perform even a single task properly? I've been ordering this information for so long. We all understand its crucial importance."

Upon learning this news, Ruhanika inwardly smiled, realizing the extent of their desperation to uncover her identity.

  Reyansh's father intervened, urging his son to calm down , and tried to boost the confidence of them

Raghav struggled to contain his amusement, while Samira took a deep breath, contemplating their reactions upon discovering the truth.

Sensing an opportunity for mischief, Ruhanika exchanged a mischievous glance with Samira and Raghav.

They both understood and shook their heads in disbelief.

Ruhanika said ," Mr Rajvansh ( rudra father of reyansh) why do you think she will make a deal with you all any reason?

Ruhanika asked with food in her mouth

Prajyot snapped at ruhanika and said ," how do you know it's she ?