chapter 20 - baby there's another side

Author pov -

Unbeknownst to them, Ruhanika and Samira, along with the kids, were engrossed in their breakfast, enjoying each other's company and sharing laughter.

Suddenly, Raghav approached Ruhanika and conveyed something to her, leaving her visibly shocked.

Concerned, Samira inquired, "What's wrong?" Raghav proceeded to explain the situation, which left Samira equally surprised.

However, true to her nature, Ruhanika, ever the playful one, prepared a plan to tease them about it.

smaira said "ruhhh no not again"

Ruhanika said "come on di , zindagi na milegi dobara,"

In living room

Everyone was nervous but Reyansh was composed and Ayush broke the silence saying

"I heard you are looking for the owner of zinac to correct me if I am wrong ? "

Prajyot said affirming with confidence," yes mr rastogi you are right"

Ekansh spoke coldly addressing his statement," I would make myself clear I won't speak one word related to them , are you still ready to do business with us ? "

A hush fell over the room in response to Ekansh's straightforward questions. Reyansh found himself admiring Ekansh's direct approach, appreciating it as he himself preferred cutting to the chase without beating around the bush.

He said ," yes I am , and I can take out information about her  without anyone's help '

Ayush smirked sarcastically and said ," not even in your dreams "

Ekansh's loud scoff annoyed the Rajvansh group, but they understood they needed to cooperate with him. Reyansh stayed calm and requested tea and coffee, but Ekansh and Ayush declined. Ayush left the room after receiving a call, leaving the others alone.

Vidyut was about to start the meeting when he noticed Ruhanika approaching Ekansh, and he got worried.

A sense of fear creeps over him ,that Ruhanika might do something to upset Ekansh, who wouldn't hesitate to finish her .

Seeing Vidyut's tension, Reyansh looked in the same direction and spotted Ruhanika.

He also became scared, fearing the potential consequences, but before he could react, something happened.

Ruhanika approached Ekansh from behind and placed her hands seductively on his shoulder.

Despite her touch, Ekansh remained unaffected.

Leaning in close to his ear, Ruhanika huskily whispered, "Hey baby, missed me?"

Ekansh smirks knowing the person

"The Rajvansh group was terrified witnessing Ruhanika's bold actions, especially since Ekansh had previously shown irritation even at Natasha's proximity.

However, what shocked them even more was Ekansh's silent tolerance of Ruhanika's advances.

Unlike before, even his bodyguards refrained from intervening, staying by Natasha's side instead.

Agastya whispered to Reyansh urgently, "Reyansh, tell Ruhanika to move."

Reyansh was fuming in anger looking at their closeness and was about to say but they all got shocked as if they got electric current the cold ekansh Rastogi smiled

Ruhanika came in front of him and sat on his left side keeping her hand on his forearms Ruhanika said in a sweet voice

" oh my gosh you got a nice body will you like to be with me darling?" ( Winks ) towards ekansh