The Introduction

Anirudh Roy Chowdhury:- A ruthless Mafia. Who can kill anyone in his pleasure. Age :- 28 years. A heartless person who can chope anyone just to fulfill his ego.
He is the king of its own Empire which is build by himself and his father. He is the biggest reason for the success of Naryan Roy Chowdhury in politics. A 6'2 heighted handsome man. Having eight packs body. Arms that can pull even the weight of 100 kgs. Very strict about his diet and physical health. And is the most wanted Munda of many girls around India having millions of followers on Instagram and being the sensational topic of business magazines.

Narayan Roy Chowdhury :- Father of Anirudh and Chief Minister of the state. Not such a humble person. But use his heart sometimes unlike Anirudh.

Sumitra Roy Chowdhury :- Mother of Anirudh and a housewife. Sweet lady. She loves her children a lot.

Shard Roy Chowdhury :- Younger brother of Anirudh
Who wants to build his career in singing but is forced to take over their family business. Age :- 25 years And can be considered as a chocolate boy due to his amazing flirting skills. He is a sweet kind of person until it comes to his ego or his family.

Shanvi Roy Chowdhury :- The only sister of Anirudh and shard. Age :- 24 years. The most spoiled kid in the house. The most egoistic one. Love her money. Has the heart of gold but the tongue of bitter gourd.

********************************************

Bhumi Pal :- The beauty in her 18s. The only child of her mother. Well focused on her career. Polite still the badass one. Who knows how to make people taste their own medicine. And a two year old kid around her homies.
Since bhumi is in her late teens, she still has a perfect figure and can seduce easily by her honey like voice, the almond shaped eyes and her cute tantrums. That's why end up being the crush of many in her school and tuition but her baddie era doesn't allow her to be attracted towards someone. Belongs from a middle class family but still well spoiled by her family members.

Aparna Pal :- Mother of Bhumi. The single parent. A well setup woman in her career but still looking for a government job to ensure her life in her 50s and 60s
She is the most respected woman in her entire family. Loves her daughter alot but still so strict to her when it comes to her studies. Bhumi is the exact carbon copy of her mother but some extra seducing figure and cute tantrums.

Ram and Siya pal :- Mama and mami of Bhumi. Ram works in a hospital whereas geetika is a housewife.

Avi Pal:- Son of Ram and Siya . Age 7 years old. Loves both of his sisters alot.
The shy kid.

Aru pal :- Daughter of Ram and Siya . Age 1 years old. Loves her sister alot.

So here is the introduction of the main leads. About Bhumi's father you will know in the story in future. And the further character will be added as per the requirement.