Chapter 3

"Please meri family ko kuch mat kariye"

"Fine then. Be mine babygirl"

"Aap jese kahenge wese hi hoga"

As Bhumi woke up she found her in a very comfortable bed. She looked around and found no one was around her. She stepped outside the room. Looked at the empty mantion. She roamed a little in the mantion. She found a gate that leads to garden. She went inside the garden and found that the guard was sleeping. She tried to climb the wall. In three or four attempts she climbed the wall. She fell on the expensive royal rangers. The royal rangers start making sounds. This turns on the sensors but without looking back. Bhumi ran at her fastest speed. She keeps running to save her life.

On the other hand ~
As bhumi fell on royal rangers. The sensors around the mantion started giving singles. This made Anirudh wake up from his light sleep. He already checked the security by himself. And the control of all the sensors and CCTV s was linked to his laptop. Which left open. Just in case of emergency. His thoughts were correct bhumi tried to run from his cage.

Anirudh looked at the laptop and clinched his jaw. And saw bhumi running. He took his car's keys and left to trace bhumi. When bhumi was sleeping he put a gps tracker in her pockets. So that he can trace her. She was running for her life and he was just tracing her. He put his iPad on the passenger's seat and kept checking her location. The moment he sees she is too close to his car. He stared at her running figure. "Damn she had so much stamina. She already ran for half a kilometre and is still running." He smirk

He rotates his staring wheel and starts driving his car behind her. She was running barefoot but didn't even care about anything else. He rotated the staring wheel and encircled her by his car. Her heart skipped a beat. She felt pain in her legs so she almost fell on her knees on the floor. She understood that he was hum she almost left her hope and started crying while sitting on her knees. He encircled her thrice. Then stopped his car and came in front of her. She was still crying.

"Open your eyes," he groned but she didn't give any response.
"I said open your eyes and look at me." He shouted.
She looked directly in his eyes in anger. He hold her jawline. And pressed her chicks so harshly.
"Wanna try this stamina anywhere else babygirl?" He looked into her eyes very dangerously. He was maintaining intense eye contact with her. While an another level of anger can be seen on his face.

A car's driving wheel voice is heard. They looked at that direction. Car stopped and a man carried a seven year old boy. His hands were tied at back. And he was carrying him on his shoulders. He made sat that boy beside bhumi. Bhumi looked at him with teary eyes.

"Avi!!!!!!!!!" Bhumi almost exclaimed. She tried to untie her brother but Anirudh hold her hend from behind. She looked at him with begging eyes. Like she is saying 'leave me please' from her eyes.
She cried and looked at her brother.

"Wifey I know that you love your brother
Don't you want to save his life"

"Please usse chor dijeye. Aapko dikkat toh mujhe se hai na. Mere Bhai ko kyun pareshan kar rahe ho aap"

"Sweetheart if you agreed we might be marrying each other peacefully. But you decided to run. Now suffer" He took out his gun from his pocket.

"Please meri family ko kuch mat kariye" she said while holding his leg.

"Fine then. Be mine babygirl"

"Aap Jessa kahenge wese hi hoga." She said crying. "Abb toh please usse chor dijeye"

He looked at the guy who was standing there. He untied her brother. She ran to her brother. Hugged him so tightly and started crying again. A few minutes passed, then he pulled her towards his first she resisted but remembered the gun in his hands. She left her brother and turned to him. He looked into her eyes which were swollen because of crying. And her was dirty and covered with sweat.

"Leave him at his house. Carefully! Otherwise you will not be able to see the sunrise" He ordered his servant. Then he held her hand and they went towards the car. This time bhumi was neutral. No expiration was seen on her face. He followed him and they went inside the car. She was sitting on the back with lowering her gaze and almost dead face. He drove the car. They again reached the farmhouse. She came out and moved forward to the room. She hasn't said anything she keeps her gaze low. He entered the room. And saw that she was sitting on the bed.

"Offo daddy's girl is upset. Just because of what I did with my brother in law. Don't worry princess. He doesn't even get a single scar on his body. And tomorrow when you meet him. If he says that he felt uncomfortable. Just took this gun and killed the servant who made him uncomfortable." He said. She looked up in his eyes.

"Now get up and clean yourself. Go get a bath." He said again but bhumi was tired of getting out of bed.
He noticed that. So he left her up in a bridal pose and threw her inside the bathtub. It was already filled with lukewarm water and scented body wash. He moved outside to take clothes for her. While she started crying again which was heard by him so he said from outside.

"You have only 5 mins to clean up yourself. Otherwise if I entered your bath tub the consequences would not be good for you"

A shiver ran through her spin. She removed her  dirty clothes and then started cleaning herself. He entered the bathroom after five minutes. He looked at her. She dron her body inside the bathtub but her hairs were wet and giving her a sexy look. He put the bathrobe and moved outside like a gentleman. She came out of the bathroom in a bathrobe. She found a note :-

'Good night sweetheart. From tomorrow onwards you will be waiting for me in our room but for today you have to sleep alone. And yes go to sleep immediately because tomorrow is our wedding and I don't want my wife to look dull. Have sweet dreams.
~ Your husband '

********************************************

That's it for this chapter.
See you guys in the next chapter.
Bye bye cuties.