Chapter 1

It's late in the evening. But in Pal House some work was going on. In the room three women were getting ready. Two were seated on the bed. One is doing their makeup.
"Done" a soft honey coated voice said.
"And what about me" another soft voice heard.
"Just a minute........... here we go. Done!"
The honey coated voice heard again.
"Bhumi how much is your makeup left !?
Don't you have to go ?" Said Aparna
"I don't want to attend it mumma please"
"Don't show me your nakhre go get ready no one is going to prepare dinner for you."
"I will prepare it by myself. But please I don't want to attend. I will stay home and watch k drama. Mumma please"
"I said NO" a strict voice fell in Bhumi's ear. She made a face and nodded to attend the reception.
"Now what should I wear I have nothing to wear" Bhumi said with a pout.
"Go wear that brown colour dress. It will suit perfectly with those black shoes."
"Fine Mumma" Bhumi said.
After 20 minutes call me out of her room. Seeing everyone else in the family clicking pictures together and each other. "Hey this is not fair!!!" Said bhumi in her baby voice.
"Hehe we left jiji for photos" Said Avi
Bhumi side eyed him and he shuts his mouth. "But my princess is looking very beautiful" said Siya.
"Then clicks some good pictures of me" said bhumi. After clicking some more pictures they left for the venue.

********************************************
At The Venue
The car stopped at the parking lot of Imperial hotel. The guard standing there looked for the invitation card. Which was compulsory for the entrance. After all the Eldest Nephew of Naryan Roy Chowdhury is getting married. All the respected citizens throughout the country has been invited. The elder brother of Naryan Roy Chowdhury is Shivraj Roy Chowdhury. And his son is getting married. The security is very tight. And entry without invitation card is strictly prohibited. Ram uncle took his step forward and give the card to guard. He checked the card bow at pal family and show their way to going inside. As they entered some itar was sprinkle on them in their respect. As they move ahead rose petals were sprinkle on them. Bhumi was behind them seeing all this so she gave her phone to siya and asked her to record the sprinkling of rose petals on her.
This is a type of business invitation to pal family. Aprana aunty and Ram uncle work in the Roy Chowdhury Medical Company.
Both the pal Siblings move further to attend their colleagues. Whereas Bhumi and Siya are busy in taking photos. After taking lots of solo pics of each other, they look around tryin to find someone to click their photos. As bhumi romed her eyes around the venue she found a A handsome hunk is coming towards them wearing a white sherwani, having chocolate brown eyes, some bread on his face and a royal expression on his face.
"Excuse me? Here!" Said bhumi in her honey and lower voice but loud enough to fall in his ears.
He turned towards bhumi. First scan her top to bottom. Then spoke :-
"Yes!? Miss Beautiful ! How can I help you Mam"
"Oh thanks for the compliment. By the way if you don't mind can you please click some pics."
"It's my pleasure to capture such beauty" He smirked. And took out his phone.
"Ah, from this one" she handed over her phone to him.
"Yah for sure!:)" smiled in a sort of disappointment
"Thanks" she smiled and her face dimpled.
'Damn ! She is looking very cute' A thought ran towards his spin "Smile please"
Both Siya and Bhumi posed.
After taking some photographs she came forward to took her phone.
"Miss you can pose more I would love to click your photos" He said
She nodded and posed a more. Her expression, pose and his photography skills results in some excellent photos.
She came closer to have a look on her photos. As she is only 5'2 and the boy standing beside her is 6 feet therefore her head was only possible to reach his shoulders. But still she is very satisfied with photographs. She smiled.
"Thank you so much for this pics"
"Only thankyou?" He smirked and his eyes were stuck on her lips.
"What else you want?" She said
"What you can give me!?" He smirked and a shiver run through her spin.
She took a pause and the spoke
"What you want for clicking pictures?
Umm I guess for this pictures hundred rupees will be enough. Isn't it" she took out a hundred rupees note from her phone case and handed over him.
"Take it this is your reward Mr. Photographer" She said all this in her honey voice but the words are enough to make him stunt. And the laugh on her face was sprinkling salt on his wound of self respect.
"Don't you know who I am!?" He said in his angry tone
"Nope" she replied in speed of light
"You......" he was about to say something but a heavy voice behind took their attention.
"Shard!! Come here. Dad has been looking for you for a long time" a man said.