Chapter 2

"Kya chahiye aapko ??"
"Aap........ 
Aur woh bhi puri jindagi ke liye "

Tigger Warning:- This part might include some sense like murder and kidnapping so readers

The next morning....
In pal house, all of them left for there respected works. Bhumi left for her morning lessons. Aprana aunty for Roy Chowdhury Institute of Nursing, Ram uncle left for Roy Chowdhury Hospital and Avi left for his school. The house was empty and only Siya aunty and Aru were present there.

On the other a black coloured Porche stopped at a building named as "The Roy Chowdhury Co - Operative" A Man in black shirt came out of the car. He was looking very dashing in that shirt and pant. No doubt his fashion sense and choices are remarkable. He goes straight into the building. On the ground floor everyone stood up to bow but he ignored everyone and went straight to the private lift. He took out his phone and looked at the message that says "She is in basement". He smirked and put his phone inside the pocket. When he reached the 50th floor he came out and walked towards his cabin. He found Aditya was standing there with a file in his hands.

"Good morning sir" Said Aditya
"Morning! Have you done my work or not that will decide if the morning is good for you or not" Said Anirudh.
"Sir here are the details of that girl you asked"

"Mind your tongue Aditya! She is not an ordinary person. Otherwise I will chop this tongue"
"Sorry sir."
"Hmm" said Anirudh. A knock is heard on the door of the cabin. Anirudh permitted to the person get inside. One of his employee entered and said " Sir, she is waiting for you in the basement" Aditya's eye widened on this line.

'What!! Who is in the basement. Is she is this pretty girl. God!! No. Please!! She is too small and innocent for this devil'

A shiver run through Aditya's spin thinking of this. Meanwhile harshvardhan is already reached the gate of the cabin. He said in his sharp voice "Are you coming or standing there just like a Stute.?"
"Coming" Aditya almost ran behind him.
Soon they reached the basement of the building.
                     The basement:-

The basement was the personal torture cell of Anirudh. Whoever ever dare to go against him in any acepts. That person's soul can be seen coming out of his body in an unacceptable pain.
He turned a beast her. He never differentiate between man and woman. Whomever made a mistake needed to be punished. He had no mercy for the people in his basement. All the underworld matters are solved in this basement. This place has witnessed so many ruthless deaths of many people.

Anirudh was taking dangerous steps towards his favourite torture corner. As he reaches the corner. He turned the chair. And looked a girl in her 20s was seating on the chair. She was so unconscious. One of her lip was bleeding. Only by seeing her face one could tell that she is beaten badly.
He threw a jug of water on her face. That made her woke up.

"Who the hell you are" She gorned.
"Lower your voice. Otherwise you will lose your breaths right now." Anirudh shouted. This gave goosebumps to everyone standing there. "Now tell me our real identity" he held her chicks so harshly.

"Even if you kill me. I am not going to tell you the truth. You belongs to hell. And it's my promise to you that I will make your way to hell. " she shouted
Anirudh took a scissor from the table and stobbes it in her hands. This make her scream loudly. "It's your choice tell me or otherwise I will not able to tolerate this torture."

She shook her head. He stobbes the scissor more hard. And gave her a dangerous look. She is maintaining an intense eye contact with her. As he stobbes the scissor more. The scissor passed on the other side of her hand. She broke down in pain. He removed his hand. Kept scissor aside. And clean the blood from his hand. The he ordered:-
"Treat her well. Cure her hand. I wants to know. Who is that motherfucker, who command her to spy me and my family as being my brother's chick." He clenched his jaw. And left for his cabin again.
                   In the cabin :-
He entered the cabin in his aura. He took a round of his office. He himself went to every department and checked. The work. Doesn't matter how tired he is but he always checks the working of every department in his own presence. He was very frustrated at that moment but yet did his work.
And started checking the documents that were placed on his desk.