Author's Note (Please Read!)

Hey all,

First and foremost, I apologise for the inactivity. I'll explain more on that when I get into this author's note. 

There's been a lot going on behind the scenes. Several months ago, a Wattpad representative reached out and asked if I'd like to take part in the Originals program. For those who don't know, this is essentially Wattpad's new Paid program, in which authors can earn revenue off their stories when readers pay to read it. Recently, the program underwent some changes, so instead of entire books being paywalled and thus costing a lot (as it used to), only the last ten chapters of every Originals book is paywalled, which I think is awesome because now readers only have to pay a few dollars to read the final parts of the book (and thus can read the majority of it for free).

Guys... I cannot express how massive this is for my writing career, and how utterly excited I am for this upcoming chapter in my life. Ever since I started writing on Wattpad, I always looked up to those amazing Paid works on the front page of Wattpad and wondered how amazing it must be to be one of them. Now, I get to join them!

So obviously, I jumped on the opportunity the moment it was presented to me, as it's always been a dream of mine to get recognised for my writing. Initially I opted to write a werewolf book for the program. This was around the time that the updates for this book dwindled (as I had this new book to focus on). However, it was soon realised my skill set was better suited for the romantasy genre, and so I went to re-write what I'd written to better suit romantasy. This has taken a lot of time, effort, and hard work, and unfortunately that meant I had less time to spend on the Epsilon series. 

With singed nerves, I sent my sample through. And I finally, finally got it accepted, even after the initial hurdle of having the werewolf book rejected. 

Of course, this is amazing news for me (and for you guys!) because in about six months' time, my romantasy book will launch for everyone to read, and I honestly cannot wait to share it! This is going to evolve into a large series, and I plan to make this spectacular. I am so excited to introduce you guys to Amberly, Lorcan, and all the other awesome characters I've created for this series!

(For anyone who is interested -- this new book is a dark enemies-to-lovers Fae romance, with A LOT of spice. That's all I can say for now!)

Of course, there is one downside. Since I am now focusing all my energy into writing this new book, I no longer have time to write Epsilon. Trust me, I want to, but it's simply not feasible given the expectations I now have as a Paid Creator. That, on top of my current life situation (juggling a job, entering my final year of uni, etc.) -- finding time for Epsilon is just impossible. I only have time to write one book!

As I result, I am going to put this series on hold. If I find time, I may even post *very* slow updates to this book, however this is not guaranteed. 

I wanted to let everyone know this, because while I know that what I am doing is best for my writing career, it feels as though I am doing my most loyal readers a disservice. I know many of you guys have been following Epsilon ever since its creation and I want you to know I am genuinely, very sorry for putting it on hold again. I ask for your forgiveness and understanding, and I also want to thank you for patience and undying support. You guys have been wonderful, and I wouldn't have gotten as far as I have without you all. I don't expect any of my Epsilon readers to read this next book, but if any of you do just know that I will be absolutely delighted to see you guys again in six months' time.

Again, I hope you understand my predicament and find it within yourselves to forgive me. And while it pains me to shut this door, I am beyond excited and hopeful for the new door opening before me.

- J.M.