Episode 1: Pilot

^^^^^^^^^^

Pretty much gonna pick any song from each episode's soundtrack that I personally like or think just fits each episode.

????????

The story begins with a couple driving down one of Mystic Fall's isolate roads, after scheduling a trip to see one of the other town's famous rockstars, they are now driving back with mixed feelings about what they just heard. 

"An hour's drive to hear that crap." The male, the driver of the vehicle, rants to his girlfriend for thirty minutes straight, obviously unsatisfied with the time he just spent on listening to.... whatever that song was. "You know, it wasn't even a band, a guy with a guitar." He goes on and on while the female rolls his eyes with an amused look on her face. "An hour each way..."

"He wasn't that bad." She objects with a smile, clearing having had a mental laugh at hearing him complain the entire drive back to town. The male practically scoffs as if saying 'not that bad' is being too nice, even for her. 

"He sounded like James Blunt." 

"Well, what's wrong with that?" 

"We already have a James Blunt. One's all we need." The man explains with a shake of his head, causing his girlfriend to laugh again at the comparison. The fact that he's been able to go that long as well is already enough to make her giggle. It's like the rockstar accidently spat on his beer at point during the show. 

"So why did you come?" The female then asks him, after he made it sound like he didn't even want to be there in the first place. The guy doesn't say anything at first, but then something is beautifully drawn into his mind, and he forms it up into words. 

"Because I love you." He tells her with a glance and a well-crafted smile. All in all, if this was a Pokémon battle, then it would prove to be supper effective. 

"Nicely done." The female quips with a smile. Suddenly, the car starts driving in a cloud of fog that appears ahead of them, causing the driver's vision to get blurry due to the sudden appearance of it. 

"What's with all the fog?" The female wonders confused as they drive into it. After all, the news's weathermen said nothing about a thick fog entering the area. It's like it just appeared out of nowhere. 

"It'll clear out in a second...."

"LOOK OUT!" 

Before the man can react in time, a figure suddenly appears in front of the car before being they brutally run into him. The guy flies over and practically in the air before hitting the concrete road while the driver frantically presses his breaks and turning the wheel around. However, he fails to stop themselves in time. The two are left there trembling with a massive crack in their windshield, trying to process what just happened. "A-Are you okay?" The male asks his girlfriend. 

"We just hit someone! Oh my gosh!" The female panics on her end, grabbing her head with both hands as her fingers grip into her hair as the mood between them swiftly changes from happiness to terror. The guy has to take a couple breaths before he finds the next move to make. 

"Call for help." The man instructs her before quickly unbuckling himself and getting out of the car. The female goes to do that with shaking hands while the male jogs out towards the unconscious stranger lying in the middle of the road. "Please be alive...." He shudders, thinking with horror in his veins about the consequences of a sudden accident such as this. He kneels down, checking the guy for a pulse, he feels nothing.

"Oh my God...."

Before suddenly being grabbed by the neck.... he can only let out a gasp before the figure switches positions with him at unnatural speed before tearing into his neck.