Episode 3: Friday Night Bites

????????

At what was supposed to be the biggest night of their lives, two Young Adult males are driving towards a big show happening in the other side of town. The problem arises when, halfway down the road, their car becomes a piece of crap and abruptly stops in the middle of the dirt road they've taken. Not exactly their brightest moment.

"I told you we should've taken my dad's new car out." The passenger complains as the owner of the car frustratedly steps out and goes to inspect the car's engine. "Not only would we'd have shown up in style, but we wouldn't have run into an expected mechanical screw up."

"Randy, did you even bring the extra tires and batteries I asked you to bring?" The driver questions with a sassy look, causing the other guy to sheepishly glance down. "Yeah, that's what I thought. Just give me a second and I'll my baby fixed in no time."

"It's not your baby, it's your hundred-year-old vegetable." Randy remarks as he leans his head out through the passenger door. The driver sighs as he focuses on lifting the hood and checking to see what his car's issue is. "The outside paint is all rusted, and it solely runs on you all the time. Why did you think Cici broke up with you in the first place?"

"What did you say?!" The driver questions as he glares at him, irate. "Man, you are an asshole!" He barks at him before angrily getting back to what he was doing, not wanting his time to be wasted by this guy getting in his back all night long. "I should've just tossed you in the trunk or something...." He grumbles, which Randy doesn't hear.

"You don't gotta tell me....." Randy says as he nervously licks his fingers and styles his hair with them, before getting a bubbly feeling in his guts and steps out. "I gotta go drain a lizard." He tells the driver as he stomps towards the woods. "Please have it fixed, Ted."

"Be a lot faster if you helped, man...."  Ted dryly remarks with a mental sigh as Randy disappears into the wilderness where he goes to poop with bunnies. He then eventually spots the issue and pulling out his tools from the trunk to solve it. "Such an ass...."

In the woods, Randy's trailing around, trying to find a proper place to handle his business. Thing is, he freezes when he hears a random crunch nearby. "Hel-?" He calls out, only to slap himself stupid mid-word as rapid footsteps get closer to him.......

And a bunny hops out of the bushes. Randy lets out a sigh of relief before flapping his hands at the small animal. "Go, go! Shoo!" He orders as he scurries it away, wanting to have his business in peace. Scoffing, he then turns back towards the tree and unzips his pants in front of it. He then hums the random song in his head as he urinates on the trunk bark.

Before being abruptly pulled by a hand from the air and being lifted up and dragged towards the top of the tree. His muffled screams soon turn silent when a loud crack and snap emits through the air, as well as the sound of fleshly noises.

Meanwhile, back at the car, Ted is almost finished with his car trouble as he twist and turns a couple bolts inside. "Please, dad's training, don't fail me now...." He mumbles before finally getting the last part back into shape. "Aha! And they said I was a greaser!" He exclaims with a gri, before towards the woods. "Hey, Randy! I got the car working you dickhead!" He happily yells, only to be met with his own echo in response. "Randy?"

When he still doesn't hear his buddy, Ted goes into the woods where he went to investigate what's holding him up. "Hey, Randy! You out here?" He call out into the trees, but still doesn't get any kind of response back. "Randy! I swear, if this some dumb prank, I'm leaving your ass behind!" He warns him, circling his head around to try and find him.

Oddly enough, he finds the spot where Randy seemed to be peeing, seeing the stains on the tree itself. "Randy! Where the heck are you man?!" He yells towards anywhere near him, before glancing down and spotting Randy's.... shoe on the ground? "What the..?" He mutters, briefly kneeling down and picking it up as he inspects it in his hands. "Okay, Randy, I'm starting to get freaked out!" He informs the shadow in the woods...