Episode 8: 162 Candles

Was gonna do 'Hellfire' by Barns, but this song is way too fire to ignore. 

Salvatore Boarding House: 

The night after..... after all of that mess, Stefan is sitting alone in his room, trying to find some enjoyment in Damon not being in the house. However, that proves to be difficult with Vicki's death. Not only did it cause more personal problems, threw everything Stefan did to cover up the first incident into the gutter, but it also dropped a bombshell curtsey of Jeremy Gilbert. 

Y/N is still alive, and he's really pissed. 

Maybe it's not technically a bombshell, maybe it's just proves how foolishly distracted he and Elena were to not show up to school and see it for himself. Part of me wants to believe that it's not a big deal, but he knows about Raymond, and what the obvious mindset that would soon follow. 

Revenge. 

His thoughts are interrupted though, when he hears a sudden thud that shoots him out of his half-napping state. Blinking, he sees a book on the floor that must've fallen off the stool next to his chair and picks it up, putting it back where it originally was. 

He then stretches a bit as he stands up, idly looking at some of the decor while he wakes himself up. But then.... he hears something..... laughing? Sounding like it's coming from far away and..... nearby? He turns around where the source of the noise came from, but doesn't see anybody or catches a scent of anything in sight. 

Trying to make sense of what he heard, Stefan patrols around until another noise abruptly enters his eardrum. Some kind of door opening and closing at super-sonic speed. He snaps his head around where he sees window blowing into an open window, as shown by the curtain whooshing away by it.  

Feeling weirded out, he walks over to close and lock it before hearing some rattling two seconds after, causing him to turn to that noise as well. What the heck is going on? Is Damon messing with him? It can't be someone he doesn't know, because a Vampiristic stranger could never be able to get in until they're invited. 

He takes more slower steps towards the noise, readying himself up for a trap when his attention's suddenly grabbed by a light upstairs turning itself on. "Damon?" He calls out, trying to figure out what the heck he's trying to do. Is he already planning something to torment him with? 

Another loud rattle causes him to turn another direction, before his eye finally catches some shadows moving around from place to place. Definitely a Vampire, they're using super-speed, but who? 

His thoughts are interrupted when a hard jab on his right shoulder blade causes him to fall to the floor with a grunt. He tries standing up, but a female Vampire gets on top of him right as he turns himself on his back, letting him see her tanned face and hazel eyes. 

Wait a second....

"Lexi?" Stefan recognizes with a surprised voice, prompting the Vampire then breaks their scary face with a now more friendly expression.

 "Hi." 

"What are you doing here?" Stefan questions in shock before being quickly pulled up by Lexi thanks to her speed. "I missed you." He then says once it wears off, gleefully hugging his old friend. 

"Happy birthday."  Lexi then wishes him with that smile still on her face. It makes Stefan's day suddenly get ten times better. She was the one who helped him break out of his own 'ripper' phase, the term being used for Vampires much worse than Damon...... Much, much worse. Once the hug breaks, Lexi then idly ambles around the room. "Your friend was a good player, promised not to give me away when he caught me sneaking in."

TVD: An Unending Hunger: Male Reader StoryOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara