𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧, 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑎 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑒 !

゚+ 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑆𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑁, 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞

☆○o 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 !
( 𝑀𝐴𝑋𝐼𝑁𝐸 𝑃𝑂𝑉 )

𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧, front of the other. the sound of movement sending sounds on what i presume to be titles that like the cafeteria floor. but truthfully i wouldn't know of care less.

a smile was marked on my face as i walked past people that past me by before following into the trap of a watcher and not a follower.

i stood at the head of the table as the three girls that had sat there looked up at me. i was a rude awakening to their presence. at least that's what it felt like. a stranger to their own little world.

" hey guys " i let out. i sounded pathetic. i heard the words of greetings leave their mouth before one of the brunettes offered me to sit down. i took it.

she scooted over as i turn my head to look at my previous table before seeing a worried connor flicker his eyes away from mine. it was honestly quite sad and hilarious. he was never going to make the huge step so i had to do it for him.

i sent a smile to the three girls as i sat down. it was white for a second until one go the girls in front of me started talking.

" no offense but what are you doing here " logan asked before i saw her getting slapped on the shoulder by the fake brunette besides her.

mackenzie always was hostile from what i remember.

" no, it's okay it's actually about isabelle " i let out. i turn my body slightly towards her more as i watched her stare at me with confusion.

" i already turned in Mrs B's homework so i can't help you " isabelle told me. we were in the same history class together. she knew i never did my homework at all.

always needed help.

" no not that, it's about you and connor " i told her getting straight to the point. the atmosphere seemed to unlock me from his chokehold as it now started to reach its hands towards the girl next to me.

" what about him " she said calmly. she had nothing to worry about. she didn't even understand the big deal which is hilarious to me.

" your date on saturday how did it go " i asked her. this must of grabbed the other girls attention as they started asking the same thing. the brunette in front of me still seemed complete unfazed by it all.

" well it wasn't a date, is he telling people we went on a date " isabelle asked. truth was no and yes. the boy was simply delusional at times.

" no " i told her. she nodded her head while examining my facial features trying to tell if i was lying or not. i technically wasn't.

" our working sash as the library went perfectly fine, anything else you need to ask me maia about connor that you couldn't already ask him yourself " isabelle said quite rudely if you were to ask me. but it was just her hard exterior trying not to crack.

she's always been like this especially since elementary school. but i never truly understood why.

" yeah um i just realized i never got your number so " i trailed on towards the end. her smile seemed to come back as she paired it with her eyes rolling to the left before she laid her hand out and i out my unlock phone in it.

she typed in her number before giving it back to me. she seemed calm at the fact. like truly calm.

" okay well that's all i'll see you next period " i told her before waving goodbye to her and the other two before getting up. i felt a pair of eyes jump on me as i left but it was no one that truly mattered at all.

as i approached my original table the eyes had left me as connor looked up once i said his name. a smile making my way on my face.

if i could get her number then he could to. and he knows it.

𝐶 𝑆𝑃𝐸𝐴𝐾𝑆 !
wasn't my original plan for this
chapter like the first half was good but
then i kinda gave up towards the end but it's OKAY

ALSO
thank you guys so so much for 1k reads on
this book. i appreciate it a lot thank you so
much again.