𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧, 𝘨𝘰𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘶𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭

゚+ 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐹𝐼𝐹𝑇𝐻𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁, 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞

☆○o 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 !
    ( 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝐷 𝑃𝐸𝑅𝑆𝑂𝑁 𝑃𝑂𝑉 )

𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐩𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫, ears as she walked the halls. it was now officially the next day and she felt her attitude shift slightly towards everything. it always happens when she visits him. she needed to stop, but she couldn't she kept falling back into the dirty soil hopping it wouldn't stain her clothes.

she looked down at her phone as 𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘬 + 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘦 played in her ears. the volume was high up. no one was in the halls at this time. she was late to her next class, that's why you could see a bright yellow slip in her hand so she didn't get marked. almost like an angel symbol that she was able to appreciate a lot.

classes were in session and she could hear some teachers start their lecture as she walked past their rooms. their voice being loud enough that the whole hall could hear them even over her music.

a heavy breath left the girls mouth as she continued  walking. she had to go to the whole other side of the school building. she really didn't want to. on the verge of just calling it quits and just leaving the school building in all.

it was her senior year anyways. prom would be in four months. and then graduation. then summer and then college and then from there death.

i know morbid but the girl seemed to be going though it. more then she needs to.

her steps echoed throughout the hall as she approached the art wing. where her class would be. the antruim was high you could see the clouds that loomed over the glass if you were to look up. it was enchanting.

the brunette turned down her music slightly as she let one ear plug dangle from out of her ear as the other one stayed put as she walked in.

her teacher immediately looking at her as she walked in. but Isabelle only offered her a small smile before walking up to her with the yellow slip before turning back around and heading to her desk area once doing so.

they were working on an art project that resembled what they feel like life feels like. isabelle hasn't started yet. but she needed to. everyone around her was painting yet she was still on the verge of her brain exploding over the campus and calling it a day.

she scribbled down multiple ideas in her notebook as she saw her teacher walk around inspecting each piece of art work. but she only walked past isabelle didn't even spare her a glance as isabelle drew more in her art notebook.

but that would only be the turning point in isabelle's life. a small piece of paper where she's scribbled down her thought and art would eventually turn into something amazing. or horrible. who knows.

all to wonder was the turning point which was presented to her, yet she shooed it away as she finally put her other earbud back into her ear and turned the music up. god she was actually invested. and it stung.

𝐜 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬 !
WATCH THIS BE THE WRONG THING
CLASSIC !!!!!

also officially down with act one of two !!!
so get excited we are halfway down !