𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧, 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴

゚+ 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁, 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞

☆○o 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 !
( 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝐷 𝑃𝐸𝑅𝑆𝑂𝑁 𝑃𝑂𝑉 )

                         𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
               mentions of family death will take place
      in this chapter. i advice skipping this chapter if this
    bothers you as i seem to go into details when it comes
      to heavy topics. remember my dms are always open
                          if you need to talk at all

                                     𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒, 𝑘𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑤𝑒𝑠

𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐩𝐥𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐠𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨, her ears as sabrina carpenters voice played inside of her ears. the piano in the background being completely heard almost clashing with the blondes vocals.

isabelle kept walking forward as she arrived at the place of retreat. the song how many things continued ed to play as she looked out into the world. one day she'll never see the world like she does in her teenage years. and yet it all seemed to be slipping away from her slowly.

she was loosing her grip onto life but it was okay. her hands pushed farther down into her jacket pocket as the next song played in her head. another sad song from emails i can't send playing. the ones about sabrina's dad. at least that's what people assumed. but Isabelle could relate that to her life.

she wished she spoke to him before he left. before he left for the stars and never came back. but she didn't. instead she was six years old. playing dress up with her little silver tiara perched ontop of her head as she walked around with a toothy smile on her face.

isabelle could remember it like it was yesterday.

her farther loved banana bread. he really did. loved to make it. a smile on his face that was spotted out with his beard and mustache that covered his face fully.

he had a head full of hair. it was red. he was a red head but it seemed to be turning into a light brunette. isabelle remembered running to her mom the day he left.

she had a small on her face as she ran into the living room jumping on the couch twirling before falling down. but her mother only gave her a sad smile. but poor six year old isabelle couldn't take the hint. so she got off of the couch and ran around almost like she was butterfly but she had no holes in her wings. not until he left.

her mother told her a few hours later that her dad died. had a heart attack while at work. the doctors couldn't do anything. they tried but failed.

the brunette kept walking as she looked around at where she stood. she didn't want to bother anyone. she had skipped school. her mom knew where she was going. her friends knew as well. but it was okay she was okay.

she goes to him to talk now. sitting criss cross at his tombstone as she brushed away the dirt that laid on it. she talked to him. gave him flowers. expect her family wondered why she did it.

he wasent a good father. he left her mother multiple times. he abandoned her and when she needed him the most he left. like he always did. but it's okay it's whatever. she was okay, it was all okay.

isabelle heard the crows creak in the sky as she looked up and saw them. james arthur playing in the background of her thoughts as she sat criss cross on the ground.

she took a deep breath before starting to talk. her song ending just in time.

𝐜 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬 !
i just wanted to start with something personal
before moving into why this chapter happened.
my farther is still alive and so i my mom but my aunt
passed away in 2018 when i was 10. a month
before her birthday. i will never truly understand
loosing a parent expect for that my dad left me
and my mom when i was in 6th grade so a year
after my aunt passed. but um it's okay. perfectly fine.

everything happens for a reason.

this chapter was made to show that not all characters
are perfect and happy. this chapter was going
to be fun and uplifting but i decided against that at
the last moment. isabelle's dad may be brought up
around two or three more times but i won't do it
a lot. and the next chapter might reflect this one
but with connor wondering where isabelle is.

again i'm sorry for the sadish chapter. that's all
now.

𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒, 𝑘𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑤𝑒𝑠