𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧, 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘩𝘶𝘵 𝘶𝘱

゚+ 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐹𝑂𝑈𝑅𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁, 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞

☆○o 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 !
( 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝐷 𝑃𝐸𝑅𝑆𝑂𝑁 𝑃𝑂𝑉 )

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐮𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐭𝐨, him was empty. maybe she was skipping ? but honestly even he knew that wasn't the actual facts. she never skipped. he would know. but no one else seemed to care. not even as the bell ringed with the significance of a zebra with no stripes on it.

no one would stop and see rather or not it was real or some type of illusion for when you put your hand out to touch it the creature would disappear leaving dust to splatter.

that's what she was to him.

it was depressing. sad to think he cared so much about a girl who seemed to care less about him. and he didn't care ether. he was to stun. by what ? who knows at this point.

he saw the creature gallop away as it vanished behind the pale lockers. all the blood leaving the veins of the lock as he walked to lunch.

five letter word yet all he felt was an six letter word.

strange.

he made it to his seat in teh cafeteria easily. almost like it was an assigned seat. it wasn't.

it was loud in the open ended space. laughter filled the room as well as teenagers that talked and talked and couldn't find a reason to shut up for once. they just kept talking until you felt your ears start to beg for mercy. but that was just him overreacting. overdoing it even.

everyone at his table didn't even flinch when he had arrived late. it was normal for him to. but wasn't normal was the quietness that followed.

" connor " miley let out trying to get the boys attention as he stared out into space. not even the milky ways galaxy could get his attention 

" connor " miley called out again as she sat across from him. his eye contact that staying with the wall perpendicular to him.

" i got you " a boy said before he pushed on connor shoulder and shook him. the boy now clicking back into reality.

" stop touching me " he had told issac. the boy putting his hands up in surrender before going back to his food.

" what's wrong with you " miley let out as she saw everyone else still not tune into their conversation.

" nothings wrong " he told her before going on his phone.

nothing was wrong. nothing will ever be wrong. why would anything be wrong. that's weird for someone to assume something's wrong. that's really weird to assume anything at all. maybe there's something wrong with you. but that's weird to assume that.

" okay " miley let out simply. she didn't want to keep talking to him about it because clearly something was wrong.

but connor's inner dialogue wouldn't admit that even as the zebra with the strips laid on the ground besides his feet. but no one knew it was there. not even connor.

he should of.

𝐜 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬 !
hey guys.....
hahahaha so um long time right.
yeah i'm going to leave this here.