5. Family or trust?

"The party's son has returned from abroad.He has taken over the business because his father is now weak (party) to run it. He is extremely interested in the same plot as you. He approached me yesterday and expressed an interest in purchasing this land. I told him everything, but he's an obstinate child of a wealthy father. He wasn't ready to cancel the earlier agreement. In reality, he has stated that if I do not agree to sell this plot to him, he will not accept the gifted property, which is still in my name, since you are aware that the transaction has not been finalized.
His father, party, informed me that he would do whatever his son wanted. As a result, he is reluctant to cancel the agreement. That was my mother's dying desire, and I must fulfill it. I made every effort to legally close the transaction, but the party is quite powerful. I'm not sure why the party suddenly agreed to purchase this land again. Even if it wasn't legal, they can have it. This is how manipulative they are!! Meaning, if his son wants it, he can get it. No second thought!!"he explained her..his face was reflecting guilt!!

"Name the party "she said with a strengthened voice.

"Aura try to understand.I'm stuck between family and trust !!.."he almost choked out..his voice was flickering..

,"And what about me??. I have already invested my time and money into this. Uncle, I would like to have an appointment with his son. Please share with me his contact information."she said ,voice slightly rising every moment..

"I can't..and I won't.I know you .Just give up.I will give you another best plot at discount...I'm sorry"he denied blantaly..Mr. Fernande's never in his life apologized to anyone easily he didn't need, as he never broke any promise or contract easily. But here, it was different.

"Uncle I know your situation. Even a drowning person tries to save himself by moving his hands and legs. Please give me at least a chance to talk; otherwise I'll regret it." She said this with pleading eyes, as she knew that if she showed anger, he would never give the party's contact because he knew the aura better. He knew that Aura would do anything to get this plot. He didn't want her to get into trouble. But he thought that she would just meet to give it one last try. so he decided to share.

,"Mendez Vinzeno is a wealthy businessman and celebrity musician. My childhood pal. His mother, Moana Vinzeno, was best friends with my mother. They own multiple properties across the country. It's no surprise that they are simple and down to earth. They are hideous and always get what they want. His son is Sirius Vinzeno. I don't know much more about him, but based on his childhood attitude and our recent meeting, he is extremely competitive and persuasive. He may appear strict and cold, but his eyes don't lie; he is mysterious with a pinch of naughtiness. He used a lot of tactics to get his work done. He is also a businessman and built a company without the name or help of his father. As I told you, he is very competitive, even towards his father. I don't remember if he has any siblings. But Aura, dealing with him is quite difficult. I don't know about his educational qualifications, but I can tell that his brain holds a lot of knowledge. He is almost most of your age; in fact, you seem older!"

Aura listened carefully; she got the idea that it was going to be difficult but still insisted. She said, replying
"Uncle I'm not older. Please make my appointment with him. I know you can do that."
Uncle nodded and chuckled. He just wanted to reduce the stress, so he commented on her, calling her old. He said that he would call Aura once it was done. Uncle felt relieved to some extent.
Aura returned home with teary eyes. Her mother noted it and asked the reason, but she refused, saying, "Let everyone come!"

At evening

,"DAMN that boss of mine..!!..What does he think of himself? Nonsense GOAT!!!.. Always runs after me for work..mum, please give me a glass of water." Sama was venting her anger as she entered the house with her hair messed up and a tired face. She sat on the couch as she finished venting. But she noted Aura's sad face and asked for the reason, but Aura told her to wait. Sama went upstairs to take a bath.
"You know what? I got a patient today, and he was having aroma interrupted my Lily's mischievous comment,

"Aura ,Sama you know what....he and she did that and I did this!!!..tell something new that we don't know.."she mimicked a aromas actions!! everyone laughed including Aaroma..!
She also went to fresh up
At dinner table Raisha asked while serving dinner
"Aura how was your deal with Mr Fernandes?"
"What happened?"Aroma asked looking at raisha while biting a piece of chicken"
"Not good mum.."and then she explained everything..!

Raisha was very angry on uncle but then she heard about his mother's last wish
"Why do these old people have to make wishes that will turn a burden or weakness into a younger one's?"lily said while looking at our grandpa's portrait..!!

"LILY!!"everyone shouted in unison..but almost bursted into laugh..then tbey tried to control their laugh to maintain their angry face!!

"Aura I think we need to give up on that plot. Just take the refund, and Uncle has promised to give another plot," Sama said while her eyes were glued to her plate.

"Yes..we don't how those people are..it's better if we take a step back"..Rajsha said while serving water to them.

"Yes and what if that plot turned out to be that last wish of his grandma to build mental asylum for those rich mouses.." Aroma just said casullay in sarcasm but everyone burst into laugh..aura almost threw contents out of her mouth..Mother also laughed out loud..!!!
...

Except for Aura and Sama, everyone was asleep. Sama was reading a fairytale because she couldn't sleep due to her nightmares. Aura is a heavy sleeper. Today her eyes were wide open. Her fingers have been in acute discomfort for the past month, resulting in swelling and cracks in her left hand. This used to exclusively occur at night. She saw a doctor, but nothing could relieve her discomfort. So she decided to go for a walk down the hallway..She then received a call from her uncle..!

"Aura. Sorry to disturb your sleep. I have taken an appointment with Mr. Sirius Vinzeno for tomorrow at 2 p.m., so be present on time. I don't know what he might be thinking. I will come with you. His tactics are wild."

,"Okay Uncle (she felt relieved),but you don't need to come..!,"

,"But...,"

,"As much as I want you not to break my trust the same I want you not to betray your late mother!!...You said that you are torn between family or trust...let's make sure we attain both without hurting anyone..!!"she said comforting him and it did work for Fernandez.He felt at ease after listening to her..

,"That's why I trust and respect you the most Aura!!..okay I won't accompany you. But be careful with your words as he is very mischievous when it come to choosing words and manipulating others in his fa our and also...,"he paused

,"Also what uncle?,"

,"Um..He is very handsome..don't get lured away by his apperanc..."he chuckled..as he was just teasing her to make her feel irritated..just easing the conversation..but got inturpted..

,"The same goes for him...!!,"she said smirking..uncle burst into laughter

,"You still want to joke around at this time ,uncle?"she shared the laughter...

,"okay okay..Good night madam..!!"

,"Good might uncle.."

By hearing the news..she forgot her pain in hand and slept peacefully but Sama didn't..

************************************

Hello friends..!!
How was today's part??..please comment down your opinion and don't forget to follow and vote for next part.
Thank you followers for following..I really feel that you all like my story and I feel motivated to write more..

Do you all want me to post a pic of Sirius ?..I will have to AI generate it..!!..vote and comment if you'll want me to post..!!

Btw,who do you think Sirius is?
Will will be her meeting with him?
...