7. Pretty Misunderstanding

Here,Aura was patiently waiting for Sirius. It was 5 p.m. Everyone in the waiting room left, but she was still waiting, her hands clutched to her dress. She was very angry, but still very patient.

************************************
,"Interesting, it seems  that I need to meet her"
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

The boy went to his mansion.

"Hey Simon, my brother, how was your proposal? .."
A tall guy with a long white blazer facing a window, so that only his back was visible, asked the one who proposed to Lily.

"Brother...bro..bro..." he exclaimed, crying hard. The guy turned to face his brother. He was quite sorry to see his little brother crying. His brother's black eyes searched for an explanation as his face remained in shadow. He approached, petted his back, and begged, "Simon, tell me what happened??"

"Brother, if you don't know anything about such stuff, then why did you give me that advice to book the cafe and confess? I forgot all the dialogue you gave. (He said this while breathing heavily but still crying.) She got angry."
The guy started laughing and said,"You silly boy, I have a meeting. I'll go. When I return, I'll listen to you. Okay?"

Simon refused, and he continued, "You don't love me. That's why you gave me that ridiculous idea!!!..You don't know I almost lost my life. Oh godd!!!" He started crying loudly.
Their mother came running, hearing his cries...

"Hey, what happened, guys? Simon Why are you crying? Has your brother said anything to you?" She spoke while widening her eyes at his brother.
"No, Mom. He lost his money. That's why he's crying, the guy explained coldly...
"Oh, you're truly something. Take the money from me. Now, stop sobbing. There are clients waiting for your brother. Let him go." She scolded Simon, then departed.Simon stopped crying.

"How did you almost lose your life, my dear moneylover?? the guy said sarcastically while getting his hair done...
"Nothing (he remembered his promise, but he was genuinely so scared of what Lily told him)."

"Okay,don't tell me, and I'll tell  mother about your propo..."

,"NOOOO"

"YES!!!..she should know about her lovely son's..lovely crush..!!!..then she won't give you pocket money. She might even stop your education."
He said this while looking at Simon. Now his hands are folded to his chest.

"OKAYY!! (Simon said, giving up), but see, promise  me you won't tell this to anyone; otherwise, it can be a th-threat to my life."
The guy got serious. He thought, Who on earth can scare his brother like this?
"Lily has a sister, Au... (he decided not to tell the name so that at least some part of the promise he can fulfill, which he made to Lily),she is in-into...."

Into what?" The guy raised his eyebrow, curious to know

"Into MAFIAS..!!"he gulped saliva..!!

,"what are you even saying Simon?..are you kidding..? Check your mental health...I'll take you to.."the guy said in anger..he was ready late for meeting and now his brother was talking rubbish!!

"Believe me once brother!!!..I swear of money!!"he said while on the verge of crying..Sirius was shocked...his brother took swear, which he never took easily that to of money!!!as Simon loved money too much!!!..

".....she told me that she is not exactly mafia..but she does have power and connections..so everyone is scared of her..once she even kidnapped her sisters stalker and threatened him...since then that person never appeared before her..br-brother..(he said, widening his eyes)Brother..she can do anything."

Then he started to sob silently.
The guy got confused and alert at the same time. Taking his brother's hand, he said,How can I believe you..?And why would you believe Lily? ..She just talked to you today."

"I know I have seen her..but thought that she was a cop..she has a very dark aura..(he stopped and realized that her name is also the same..)..she never laughs..she is very protective of Lily...I  know you don't believe me, right? Let me tell you a story of my past that I never told you."

The guy's eyes even widened more. He looked at Simon with disbelief and trust, both mixed emotions.

,"It was the report day in my college,11th std,remember??(the guy recalled and gave an expression,he had changed Simon's college a year ago coz some uncertainties), and so after you collected my report, I went to campus with some girl-- friends to have fun talking. Just then, a bunch of girl bullies came, who always used to bully me and harass me. But I was too scared to face them. They started beating us..harassing us..she even started taking out my shirts..she was senior..so I never complained about her (the guy was listening to this with his fist strongly clutched)..the moment she bent to pour heated water on my legs..suddenly she got pushed in front..beside me and fell by her face. Lily's sister...pushed her with a legs on that bullies back...she took that bullies hair and  threw her against wall...one by one she beat everyone...she was emitting a dark aura...her eyes were black..mysterious and filled with anger...her hair was wide open because of fight..she was wearing a long black blazer..with a black shirt..black trouser..everything black...she looked Like mafia ,brother..(his tears were now gone and he was explaining her featured with excitement)..we froze at the spot..within 2min  all the bullies were on floor...then lily came running toward me..she was wearing a white t-shirts with casual shirt on it..and black cargo with white premium shoes...just Like how I dressed to impress her..she didn't notice me today tho...she took off her pink Shirt and gave it me and comforted me..but her sister came and scolded me for being a coward...her voice was so strong but Lily's was too soft.. I could hardly hear Lily (he said, smiling)...the principal didn't say anything; her sister instead suspended those bullies."

The guy was even surprised now...he looked at his brother...with his red face which now turned pinkish realizing his brother is already avenged...he was very surprised and gave a soft smile...he remembered how Simon suffered in his previous school till 10th..it took him years to get normal..realizing that he is very he felt good..

"Yes brother..she is my friend now..but I'll never meet her sister..."
He said softly..

"Really?..hmm it seems that I need to meet her (he whispered with a smirk) mafia..interesting.."

"brother I can hear you..don't don't..otherwise I will run always from the house...I don't want any connection with her..tho she saved me..but still..."

"Okay okay..as you wish..but don't hide anything from me from now onwards!!.."he said giving him a fake smile...then he looked at time it was already 7 pm..he canceled the meeting.Deep down he was very angry as his brother cried because of someone other than him..so wanted to meet that person.
He ordered his mens to find out about lily and her sisters...

.....

Aura bursted into the house with a red face. As soon as she reached the hall, she threw her bag on the couch and sat. Raisha came worried. ,"What happened, Aura? ..."
,"Mum!!! (she started sobbing), they cancelled the meeting...They have scheduled it after 5 days."
"It's okay, Aura. You do your work. Till then, let's wait. Don't lose hope..come to me after getting fresh!!!"
She felt relieved,she took a bath, came to the dinner table, and started watching TV. lily came
Without making noise or getting Aura's attention, she sat on the couch. She had decided not to tell her what she told that guy..!
Soon, at 9 p.m., Aaroma came. She was pissed off, but no one asked her the reason, so she started herself. "You know, guys...."
"Nah ,we don't know!!" Sama said as she entered the house and put the bag on the couch. Everyone rolled on the floor, laughing...

************************************
Hello friends!!!!

What's coming next,any guesses??

Guys plz comment , vote and follow for more..I get motivation to write more!!!
And thank you everyone who are supporting me from very start!!!