6. Proposal...!

"Innocent heart's first love!!!'

---------------------------*****------------------------

Aura was very happy to meet Sirius and was at the same time a bit nervous. To look impressive, she wore a light baby pink knee-length dress, as told by Uncle, as it was known that Sirius likes girls who are like girls, and Uncle knew aura! She never bothered about looking feminine; she always wore what she wanted, except at meetings, when she wore blazers. Initially, Aura refused to dress, but then Lily challenged her, so she accepted. She took a blessing and went to the meeting.
Sama was concerned for Aura, as in her dreams, the meeting failed, leading to an aura of depression.
Aura was at Mr.Sirius's mansion in the waiting room. It was almost 3 p.m., but Sirius wasn't home. She didn't know what he looked like!!

...

14 Feb

Lily was with her buddy Shaoni in the library, working on an assignment together.Then they headed to a cafe, which was unusually deserted and decorated in pink!!!.. It was 2 p.m., so they assumed it was normal for this time.

But just as they were about to take their seats, a boy of their same age, with light black hair that fell slightly on his forehead and light inky mesmerizing eyes appeared and stood in front of Lily

But just as they were about to take their seats, a boy of their same age, with light black hair that fell slightly on his forehead and light inky mesmerizing eyes appeared and stood in front of Lily. He was dressed in a white shirt with a baby pink flowy shirt over it as a jacket. It was coupled with white cargo pants and high-end white shoes. His hands were tucked behind him, and his gaze was fixed on the floor. He appeared to be very nervous...!

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°::::::°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

He was their tuitionmate, but Lily did not recognize him. She noticed that he was not moving and said,
"Hey brother, please move; we are occupying this seat."
With this, the boy's smile faded. He looked up with the most dejected expression. Shaoni realised, but Lily was dumb.
"Brother?, NO, I'm not your brother," he responded, taking one hand from behind and pointing it at himself with a real expression.