1

“Myeon-ah, I want to tell you something.” The dragon prince spoke slowly, his voice comforting the omega male who was crying right now.

“No, please. You will be alright. Please..” the omega begged, he didn't want to lose HIM.

No, fate had indeed been cruel to him. He wanted to go back in time where everything was simple. Those simple times when Sehun brought him candies after school. Those times when Jongdae patted his head and appreciated his spells. The same times when he ran into Jongin's room whenever he had nightmares. Those times when Baekhyun helped him sneak out when he was grounded. Those times when his mother brushed his nine tails as his father told him a story on a nice weekend, out in the lawn. He wanted all of those days back.

To think the dragon who rejected his love harshly back then is now lying in his arms after blocking a sword for him.

Chanyeol asked Yixing to look after his son as he died holding onto his hand two weeks ago.

“Please let me go now.” Chanyeol smiled and Junmyeon didn't understand the meaning behind his smile until his grip on junmyeon's hand loosened.

Junmyeon couldn't bear to hear the half-dragon’s heart wrenching howl on realising that his mate was no more. The little fledgling had caught on to what happened and started wailing for his parents.

Baekhyun died asking him to promise him that he would be happy, in his hands a few days ago.

“Myeon-ah, I have too many regrets to live on. But you shouldn't be like me. Promise me, you will live on, without any regrets. Promise me you'll be happy.” Junmyeon's heart dropped, his mind was spinning and his vision was blurry. He was feeling queasy and nauseated.

Jongdae, who petted him and told him that what he felt was love before he went out to check a disturbance in the other realm never returned alive.

“Myeon-ah, love is mysterious, cherish it while it lasts.” Junmyeon giggled as he pet him, he couldn't have predicted that this was the last time he would ever meet him.

Sehun, who protected him when the legendary pearl that holds the control of the ocean, went out of control. He sacrificed his life while stabilising it.

Myeon-ah, run away from here. I'll be fine, I'll hold on until you are back. I love you.” Junmyeon was in such a hurry that he didn't notice the smile on his lips.

Jongin hyung was ambushed on his way back home and that was the beginning of the war.

“You should've slapped him.” Jongin comments as he tells him about Yixing, Junmyeon pouted as he laughed out with his brother.

Now Yixing was in his arms, blood was gushing out of the wound, where that woman stabbed him.

Yixing can't die..

No..

Not him too..

“Myeon-ah, I-I was wr-wrong. I sho-shouldn’t have said tho-those things to you.” Yixing reached out to tuck the omega's hair back into its place, the Omega held on to his hand.

“It doesn't matter, you will be alright. I promise.” The Omega sobbed harder as he held the dragon’s hand.

“No, I won't be, I love you.” The dragon mumbled as he closed his eyes, Junmyeon let out a howl in pain.

~••~ 

“That was so sad, Yixing died without even realising that he still loved him.” Park Chanyeol whined, tossing the book aside onto his table.