2

“STOP!” Chanyeol pushed Baekhyun off him as he tried to move.

Wait for instance, this wasn't Chanyeol of the book. It was him.

Park Chanyeol.

An architecture student.

Who accidentally ended up here.

Under Baekhyun.

And by the looks of it he is mad.

“Stop trying to run. It won't work.” Baekhyun said as he fixed his hair.

“I know that too.” Chanyeol scoffed.

He is somehow irritated at the fact that his strength was utterly defeated by the vampire.

Chanyeol was pushed into the room forcibly and Baekhyun tried to bite him. No, he was a vampire who needed blood to survive. But no way in the world he is letting him bite Chanyeol's, well now his neck.

He's not scared, he's just nervous in his defence.

“Fine I give up. I'll surrender on one condition.” Chanyeol figured this would attract the vampire’s attention and he needed space to think and organise the situation.

“Whatever you are planning, it won't work. Better just give up.” Baekhyun said and technically kicked him out of the room.

Chanyeol rejoiced, he knew Baekhyun like the back of his hands. He knew Baekhyun's limits and how to push his buttons.

So, back to the topic. Somehow he transmigrated into the novel. He has no idea what he has to do right now. Wait, the canon Chanyeol would have been disgusted at the sight of Baekhyun. But here he is admiring Baekhyun, his sparkling and blinding presence was to blame.

Chanyeol looked shorter than his original body but his face was stuck with the baby face. If Chanyeol acts askew, the whole story would go astray and he's not risking it.

If he lets the story play out, then he'll die and he might return to his world. Changes in the story line don't matter if it doesn't affect the plot. Plus, Chanyeol can prevent the deaths of the brothers without affecting the plot line. He'll try to figure it out later.

Chanyeol thought about it for a while, maybe he could make minor insignificant changes right. It would be alright if the outcome is canon, avoiding the deaths was at the end of the novel. So, it doesn't count. He wants to meet junmyeon and probably make him happy.

Yes, he will make sure that Yixing and Junmyeon will get married.

The only problem is he can't just go and act all lovey dovey with Baekhyun. Baekhyun would most likely think of that as another way to escape and Chanyeol was hanging on by a thin string of trust. There is too much risk and it might not even work out.

The first thing in his to-do list was to mend the relationship between him and Baekhyun. He had to or else he has to live a life where his husband would not even have faith in him.

Great, Mission “Mend the relationship” is a go.

Great, Chanyeol totally forgot about the step siblings. Those two asked him to meet them at a bar. Of course, he knew what was about to happen.

Those two had the audacity to drug his drink and try to sell him off. That plan never worked because Baekhyun found him before the drug kicked in. Baekhyun expelled the drug when he drank his blood. But of course, chanyeol doesn't know that. If he refused to go there, Junmyeon would never meet Yixing.

Everyone thought Junmyeon saw Yixing at the conference and fell in love. It's true he fell in love but one day maybe two months before the conference, Junmyeon followed his brother's scent into the bar but he couldn't find him anywhere. Instead he followed some men behind the alley assuming that they were kidnappers. The men broke into a warehouse and Junmyeon vowed to destroy both the parties as he saw the hostages.

The men in black, the ones he followed here have overpowered the others. That was the first time he saw Yixing. The kind dragon helped the hostages to escape and not only that, he had personally tended to a injured cat himself. Junmyeon felt butterflies in his stomach.

If he was also injured, would the dragon help him too?

Look at him with such concern in his eyes.

Would he hug him and whisper that it would be alright.

God, Junmyeon was in love.

“You, are you sick?” Baekhyun asks as the latter glared at him.

Chanyeol needed to get Baekhyun there or else the story would be altered. He can't afford that. And that's why he's in Baekhyun's house standing in front of his table as he works.

“Can't you make a deal with me?” Chanyeol asked as he pouted and fiddled with his fingers.

A habit the canon Chanyeol does when he's being hesitant.

“With me?” Baekhyun almost dropped his pen in shock.

“Yes, I hate you but not over my life.” He replied.

“Your words as I quote ‘Byun Baekhyun, I'd rather die than be yours’.” Chanyeol groaned as Baekhyun smiled, just a little.

He is being smug and it's pissing him off.

“Only someone like you would believe that. I'm a normal human who is afraid of death, Mr.Vampire.” Chanyeol shrugged glaring at him.

“Fine. What is it that you want?” Baekhyun asked, he sighed as if has given up.

“Accompany me tonight for a little event.” Chanyeol's request was too odd and too sudden but it was the only solution he could think of.

“What's your end of the deal?” Baekhyun asked as Chanyeol spluttered for a second.

“I'll stop.” Chanyeol stated, more like mumbled.

“What?” Chanyeol wanted to punch him once, he knows that Baekhyun has heard him but he was teasing him.

“I'll stop fighting you. I'll be yours. Fine, I said it.” Chanyeol wanted to go back on his words, he has seen Baekhyun's fangs and allowing them to pierce his neck was not in his list.

“You have a boyfriend.” Baekhyun deadpans, his eyes cold.

“He's my best friend. He's not my boyfriend.” Chanyeol laughed.

Him and Kyungsoo?

Boyfriends?

Kyungsoo would choke him to death on their first date, most probably.

“Wait a second. Were you jealous?” Chanyeol asked as the vampire looked everywhere except him.

“You don't have to be. Not many like me and the people who like me are not vampires. So, calm down. My blood is all yours.” Chanyeol laughed and he missed the dark expression on Baekhyun's face.